Chapter 87

Chapter 87◇

    ◎Grandpa Tree’s identity◎

    Considering Grandpa Tree’s ability to accept new things and the drinks that he brought to Grandpa Tree before, Pi Qianlan only followed the habit of drinking pure raw fruit juice as a plant star , made a cup of the simplest mixed strawberry and guava juice.

    Although it is a whole cup of pink and tender color, the sweet and sour feeling of strawberry mixed with guava is still very sufficient, and all the Piqianlan uses freshly squeezed fruits, that kind of The aroma of mixed fruit juice is more obvious.

    "Ah, thank you Xiaopi!" Grandpa Shu, who was lost in his own thoughts, looked at the drink in front of him, and suddenly recovered from his own thoughts, "The thing you said before is really so magical? Kang's research Is that how the report proves?"

    "Of course!" Unexpectedly, a grandfather who knew these things in the slum knew all these things, and even the research report of the Kang Yan family could find out.

    Pi Qianlan's eyes flicked up and down on Grandpa Shu several times, and she leaned over and asked in a low voice, "Grandpa Shu, are you really from a slum? Doesn’t it look more like it?”

    Grandpa Shu was sipping the cup of drink that Pi Qianlan gave him. He hadn’t tried this combination before, probably because she used a lot of fruit in it to squeeze the juice, so The taste of the whole glass is particularly thick, sweet and sour, and it is very refreshing when served with ice cubes.

    "Who said that living in a slum is a person from a slum?" Grandpa Shu looked at Pi Qianlan with a hearty smile, "Xiao Pi, you also came out of a slum. Doesn't that mean you are also a person from a slum?

    " That's right! When Grandpa Shu said this, Pi Qianlan nodded silently, thinking about the experience of the original owner who entered the slums only after leaving the family.

    "Xiao Pi," Grandpa Shu probably made up his mind, drank most of the juice and put it aside, looked at Pi Qianlan with a serious face and said, "Grandpa Shu wants to negotiate a deal with you!" "What

    ?!

    When Pi Qianlan gathered Kui Jing and Kang Yan to destroy the department, Kui Jing heard what Pi Qianlan said and suddenly exclaimed, "Little boss, who are you? I helped you in the slums before. " The neighbor's grandpa wants to negotiate a deal with us? Did you make a mistake?!" "

    Yeah, what kind of capital does an old man from... have to talk about his deal? Don't be tempted by other families to make a pretense Right?" Kang Yan frowned, apparently not believing it.

    Pi Qianlan also suspected these things after Grandpa Shu said this, but for some reason, looking at Grandpa Shu's serious expression, she inexplicably felt that he was serious.

    "I haven't made up my mind either." Pi Qianlan spread his hands and looked at the other four people, "Our plan is to face the royal family. If it's not good enough, even some big families can reveal something, but Grandpa Shu, an ordinary person ..."

    "I haven't heard of such a person in any big family..." Ning Mu frowned and said in retrospect, "Unless he is a member of the royal family, then I don't have the ability to find out his details."

    " Pfft," Kang Yan couldn't help laughing, "Do you believe it? An old man from a slum, a member of the royal family? What is he trying to do in the slum?"

    "Okay! Now is not the time to discuss Grandpa Shu's identity," Pi Qianlan looked at the increasingly biased topics, and reminded, "Whether Grandpa Shu is a person with status or an ordinary person, he will come directly to discuss cooperation. What do you think about this matter?"