Chapter 49

Chapter 49◇

    ◎Weird man◎

    "Your drink is packed, remember to drink it before the ice cubes completely melt." Pi Qianlan sent away another customer who took away, finally relaxed, and knocked on her own arms and legs.

    "These new batches of ice cubes have finally arrived!" Kui Jing carried bag after bag of ice cubes back to the store. She was so tired that she was about to collapse, and she collapsed directly on the ice bag, being crushed. The cryo-frozen hissed loudly.     "Oh, there are so many shop assistants in the store, you should call for help!" Seeing Kui Jing's appearance, Pi Qianlan hurried out to help.     "If this goes on like this, we will empty the ice rink!" Kui Jing waved her hand, collapsed herself on the ground, and complained to Pi Qianlan, "I have taken it out a few times today, even The staff at the ice rink saw me going, so they didn’t ask any questions, and started shipping the goods directly.”     “Thank you,” Pi Qianlan also knew how busy Kui Jing was today, she usually stood at the counter in the store, but today He stayed in the store without stopping for a long time, and was busy running around outside.     The key is that if something happens, Kui Jing can still rely on Xiao Lu to help her, but this is a job with extremely low temperature, and Xiao Lu can't wait to stay away.     "Why don't I go with you next time?" Pi Qianlan looked at the other employees who had already started to deliver the goods, and said while helping Kui Jing massage to relieve her fatigue, "The front desk work can be done temporarily by them. Let’s see, it’s not technical anyway.”     “No need,” Kui Jing hurriedly refused, “There are a lot of people coming from outside recently, so I don’t know what else to ask for, you are the most useful in the shop!”     "But you..."     Before they had finished arguing about what to do, another customer appeared in front of the counter with a strange request.     "Hello, can you sell drinks wholesale?" A little girl looked at Pi Qianlan and asked anxiously.

    "Wholesale?" Pi Qianlan heard for the first time that this kind of freshly made drinks can still be sold wholesale. Taste."

    "Can't you be more flexible? I don't buy too much, as long as dozens of cups are fine, can you give me a wholesale price?" The little girl looked at Pi Qianlan, her big eyes flickering, full of It's all pleading.

    "Little sister, what on earth are you going to buy so many drinks for?" Pi Qianlan bent down and asked patiently.

    She wasn't the kind of person who insisted on asking an answer to everything, but she just looked at the little girl's appearance as if she had some difficulties, so she couldn't help asking a few more questions.

    But unexpectedly, before she could reach a conclusion, the little girl rushed out of the store as if fleeing, and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

    "This is..." Kui Jing, who was poking her head over there to watch the excitement, was also stunned. Why did she just ask a question, and the child disappeared?

    Pi Qianlan and Kui Jing looked at each other, they were both confused, and they were thinking about what to say, but another group of "tourist groups" came to the small shop guided by someone. People didn't continue talking.

    The arms of the employees in the operating room at the back were almost smoking, and Pi Qianlan and Kui Jing, who had been idle for a while, took over the work of the front desk consciously and began to entertain.     "A cup of violent lemon tea! It must be iced!" The customer glanced at the menu and said excitedly, "Remember to use that pack set, take it away, put more ice cubes!" "Okay, please wait a little     later .” Pi Qianlan smiled and directed him to rest at the table and chairs behind.     "Ice cubes again!" If it weren't for the many customers in the store, Kui Jing would have wailed when she thought of her tragic experience in the past few days, and now she can only mutter to herself.     However, "Boss, these tour groups were not introduced by Ning Mu, right? Why are they so keen on lemons? I understand why our store receives so many foreigners. The lemon drink in our store is the best on the whole street." It's all over." Kui Jing whispered in Pi Qianlan's ear.