Chapter 77

Chapter 77 (There will be more than 10,000 words tomorrow) ◇

    ◎Successful trust◎

    After finally wrapping up Pi Qianlan's injured hand, Ning Mu looked up and saw the smile on Pi Qianlan's face, and said in a deep voice.

    "Although I shouldn't say this, but sometimes when you are trying to move forward against the wind, you can also look back at the group of people who are protected by you, and the special boredom has become your help "

    "I know," Pi Qianlan took a deep breath, and finally said hoarsely in front of a group of worried and disapproving eyes, "This is not my battle alone, I also have you."

    "I will continue to follow up on the progress of the police," Xiao Lu stepped forward and said, "As for the clues brought by Ning Mu, I will also find a way to disclose them, and I will live in the police station from now on. Urging them all the time, I will definitely find news about Xiao Liuer as soon as possible."

    "I will also speed up the progress!" Following Xiao Lu's words, Ning Mu also said together, "Although it seems that a person is covered in front of him now. It’s like a glass cover. I don’t know who is obstructing our progress, but as long as it is glass, it will definitely be broken. I am familiar with some people from the nutrient solution company. I did my best to…”

    Ning Mu secretly planned in his heart, he and the nutrient solution company directly have some business-linked relationship, although he may pay a certain price, but compared to making Pi Qianlan so absent-minded and worrying all the time????? Still, such an effort is worthwhile.

    "I, I don't seem to have the ability to help you with these things." Kui Jing looked at the two people who had been going outside for them in embarrassment, and didn't know what she could do ahead.

    However, she wiped away her tears and promised, "But little boss, don't worry! If you have anything you want to do, just do it. Regarding the clarification of the store and the reopening of the store, I will try my best to grasp it all." With me here, you will never have any worries in the store!"

    The three people in front of them all said so swearingly, and Pi Qianlan felt relieved, just as she wanted them not to be so serious, she heard "Siha" from Kang Yan. One sound.

    Kang Yan was looking at Xiaolu in shock at this time, expressing great dissatisfaction with what she just said.

    Are you in the police station? What should he do? Don't you plan to take him with you, and leave him alone? !

    But who knows, before he finished expressing the accusation in his eyes, Xiaolu's hand slammed on his side waist, Kang Yan almost couldn't bear the pain and shouted out, but the air-conditioning sucked still made him feel sick. Other people's eyes were attracted.

    Under the threat of Xiaolu's eyes, Kang Yan said slowly, "Although my girlfriend abandoned me directly, I still want to say one more thing."

    Kang Yan's eyes turned around the others several times, "Although I was the last one to come here, it doesn't mean that I have less affection for this store. I was always looking forward to the future of your store, and I also like the way you all get along. , Of course, thank you for giving me a girlfriend."

    "So, please remember that I am also a member of this place, so those things that have been clarified, such as continuing to produce new drinks, and fighting against the nutrient solution company, can still be handed over. Give it to me."

    At first, Xiao Lu thought that Kang Yan was going to play against them, and he looked at him with dangerous eyes, but after he finished speaking, his eyes softened again.