Chapter 23

Chapter 23◇

    ◎Solving the problem of high interest and loan (1) ◎

    "Have you heard of it? Recently, a new drink shop opened in Chunyi District. It is said that any kind of drink is good, and even Zhong Rong recommends it! "

    A Impatiens integrated her little sister on the way home from get off work, when she suddenly thought of something, gossiping with her, full of admiration for Zhong Rong in her words.

    "Really? She actually recommended it too? That means that the quality must be good. When we are off work one day, we must go and try it!" The little sister hurriedly agreed after hearing it.

    "But I've been too busy recently, let's wait for a while, just to let the swarming netizens disperse, so as to save so many people from being crowded together." Feng Xianhua said with a sigh.

    "Okay, it's only been a week since I went to the place she recommended last time, and it's still an interpersonal relationship. The petals I raised so well were almost squeezed out." "It's just..." The

    two

    sisters While discussing, they slowly walked away, but they didn't expect that the milk tea shop would attract the whole plant star.

    Pi Qianlan was busy seeing off the last group of guests, and finally heaved a sigh of relief.

    Today, it has been more than half a month since the hot drink was recommended by the food blogger, and it stands to reason that the traffic brought by it should have gradually returned to normal levels.

    But I didn't expect that even though more than half a month had passed, the overall flow of people still continued unabated.

    The few days of Kui Jing's annual leave had already been exhausted, and Pi Qianlan didn't have the nerve to really let Kui Jing help out in the store for free, and found a few shop assistants early on.

    Let her, who should have a good rest, officially go to enjoy her own vacation.

    As for the newly hired shop assistants, Pi Qianlan didn't let them make everything directly.

    After all, the production principle of milk tea is still very simple, some things should be kept secret temporarily, and it is still necessary to enjoy the unique charm.

    Therefore, some of the raw material production work is done by Pi Qianlan herself, and only the assembly parts that can be put on the bright side are left to the busy shop assistants.

    Although a lot of work has been allocated, for Pi Qianlan, the current workload far exceeds the intensity when she first opened the shop.

    It was agreed to just open a shop to maintain daily livelihood? Why did it start rolling up all of a sudden? Pi Qianlan didn't even try to understand this question.

    Later, in her day-to-day reflections, she finally figured out this question.

    All of this is caused by that damn usury!

    No one knows whether their words are true or not, and they can use such ridiculous excuses as "because she started a business, the interest will be doubled", and no one knows whether they will use it next time. The excuse of "it's cold and I'm in a bad mood" doubles the interest.

    Therefore, this kind of matter should be resolved sooner rather than later. It is better to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

    There are so many long nights and dreams!