Chapter 51

Chapter 51◇

    ◎(Second update) Jasmine grape sparkling water ◎

    The white grape pulp sinks to the bottom of the cup, each grain is crystal clear, and looks very flexible.

    But on the top of the grape pulp, there are still small purple balls floating one by one. The police watched for a long time, but they didn't understand what it was.

    The white pulp and the purple ball complement each other, regardless of you and me, mixed in the cup, just by looking at it, you can already imagine the aroma of grapes in it.

    Under the expectant eyes of Kui Jing, the policeman couldn't wait to insert the straw in, and sucked up a big gulp.

    The cup is full of the scent of jasmine tea, and after a sip of sweetness, the fragrance of the flower is long, and the policeman only feels as strong as he has been thrown into a sea of ​​jasmine flowers.

    After the aroma of jasmine tea fades away slowly, the only thing left in the mouth is the crackling feeling of sparkling water, and the aroma of grapes is negligible.

    what happened? Did the boss overturn?

    "It's not grapes..." Before the policeman could utter his puzzled words, Pi Qianlan motioned him to gently stir the whole glass of drink.

    Although he was puzzled, the policeman still used a straw to slowly stir the drink in the quilt according to what she said.

    A magical scene happened!

    In the originally clear and translucent bubble water, as the police stirred, the purple balls above slowly melted with the gentle water flow, and gradually turned into purple ripples flowing in the cup.

    "The purple ball is made of pure grape juice, and with slow stirring under the action of temperature and water flow, it will gradually melt into the drink and blend perfectly with the grape pulp below. "Pi Qianlan explained with a smile.

    This is also the first time she thought about how to use the aesthetics of the drink to continue making a big fuss about the taste that has almost no room for improvement.

    In fact, she has done similar things before. She used mashed yam and chocolate syrup to hang on the wall of the cup. Isn't it all the same way?

    "It's amazing!"

    Kui Jing couldn't help covering her mouth beside Pi Qianlan as if she felt the same way. Using the temperature to change the taste of the drink with time, how did the little boss grow his head?

    After the purple ball slowly melted into the bubbly water, the policeman also used a straw to slowly poke into the grape pulp at the bottom of the cup, and what he inhaled into his mouth really had a rich grape aroma.     The pulp of purple grapes is Q-bomb, and you can feel the taste of duangduang as soon as it enters the mouth, and the mouth is full of the fresh and sweet taste of grapes.     As for the slow melting of the grape ball ice cubes with the sparkling water, this adds a fruity aroma to the fragrance of the jasmine tea. The tea aroma and fruit aroma are perfectly blended together, and the triple feeling with sparkling water makes people fascinated by it.     Although Kui Jing couldn't taste it, just looking at the expressions on the faces of these customers, she seemed to be able to enjoy this delicious taste.     "Thank you, little boss, remember to call me next time you have something to do!" The policeman said to Pi Qianlan with a smile as he raised the half of the drink in his hand.     Although the price of this cup of drink is not expensive, the feeling of drinking it in the mouth is different, and it is very cost-effective to be able to exchange such effortless things for the gratitude of the little boss!     "Forget it then, I'd rather put you in the cold cellar! It's not a good thing to call you all the time." Pi Qianlan hurriedly waved her hand and asked a policeman to patronize her small shop every day because of something. She disliked her own shop. Did it go too well?     "Let's go!"     Watching the policeman disappear at the door, Kui Jing finally came up: "Little boss, why didn't I see you do this kind of thing before? Did you just research it?"