Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    ◎Yangzhi Ganlu◎

    "Alas!" Pi Qianlan couldn't help sighing while guarding the empty shop.

    It's been three days! It has been three days since she opened!

    However, she still failed to sell a single order.

    If her store was opened in an uninhabited place in Liao, it would be considered normal for this phenomenon to occur, but now it is on the main street where people come and go.

    Why is no one willing to try it?

    Seeing at the door who didn't know how many customers just slipped away after looking at the menu, Pi Qianlan really had a deep understanding of the plant star's obsession with her own juice.

    How stubborn! Even those plants that are not rich in fruits and juices themselves would rather spend a lot of money to buy private juices than try new varieties a little bit.

    Pi Qianlan has even started to think about whether to buy some bottled solid juices for sale.

    However, if a milk tea shop in Tangtang actually sells bottled juices for profit, isn't it a bit unscrupulous?

    well! Pi Qianlan sighed heavily again, picked up an unknown number of cups of milk tea that she made for herself today, and gulped it down.

    But I have to say that opening this milk tea shop perfectly satisfied her desire to drink milk tea anytime and anywhere, which is simply the greatest beauty in the world!

    While Pi Qianlan was racking her brains to figure out what effective method to attract customers, the door that had been closed for several days was suddenly pushed open with a creak.

    "Hello, welcome!" Pi Qianlan stood up from behind the counter, looked at the customers who poked their heads in, and smiled habitually.

    "Ah, hello, do you have any pure fruit juice?" The man scratched his head and hesitated for a while, then asked tentatively.

    Faced with Pi Qianlan's almost smiling eyes, Kui Jing herself was actually a little embarrassed.

    If she hadn't been in a hurry when she went out in the morning, and forgot to replenish the nutrient solution she drank yesterday, she wouldn't be looking for something she could drink all over the street at this time.

    But there was only one tea shop nearby, and she had some bad reactions to tea, so she had no other choice, so she set her sights on this strange shop.

    I hope there are some pure fruit juices for sale here, otherwise the big sun outside will sooner or later kill her who is unable to replenish water.

    At that time, today's headlines will be: A certain female college student was dried in the street, and her melon seeds were looted.

    "Uh, we don't sell pure fruit juice here, but can we have mixed drinks with some small ingredients?" Pi Qianlan glanced at her food counter, and decided to tell a little lie in good faith.

    Although there are pure juice reserves in the store, they are basically used as ingredients and cannot be sold to customers separately. Anyway, sooner or later there will be the first person to eat crabs, it depends on whether the young lady is willing to try it.

    But there are some things??????? Pi Qianlan still needs to agree in advance.

    "You can take a look at the drinks on the menu here. These are all based on pure fruit juice, and the added ingredients are also made from pulp and plants." Pi Qianlan introduced to the guest, and showed her by the way Small ingredients being prepared.