Chapter 88

Chapter 88◇

    ◎Family visits, coercion ◎

    Cooperating with the royal family is not an easy task. After Pi Qianlan chatted with the royal family through Grandpa Huaishu, Pi Qianlan felt more deeply.

    For several days, Pi Qianlan went back and forth between their agreed places, while discussing the authenticity of the research results, and at the same time discussing various issues of cooperation between them.

    Every day when Pi Qianlan came back to the small shop, she looked exhausted, not to mention the high-end branch run by herself, which closed down early again for rectification.

    As for Xiao Lu, who went out together to draft the terms of the cooperation project, although he was exhausted, he didn't have the same reaction as Pi Qianlan, but every time he saw Kui Jing and the others, he waved his hands and didn't want to say more look like.

    "What's going on?" Seeing the two of them coming back like this for several days, Kui Jing finally couldn't help it, looked at Pi Qianlan and the others and asked, "Why are you so tired every day? Is the cooperation not going well?"

    "I've opened my eyes!" Xiao Lu, who has always been reluctant to talk too much, looked at Sunflower Jing and said continuously, as if he had been suddenly opened up to complain.

    "It's the first time I discovered that Yu Nu who came to the royal family can argue better than the aunts in the market. It's as small as the necessary attitude for each other when they cooperate with each other, and as big as what kind of publicity they need to do when they cooperate..."

    "Oh my god!" Seeing that Xiaolu was being forced to speak eloquently, Kui Jing saw what they had been forced into these past few days, and looked at Pi Qianlan with pitiful eyes, "Little The boss must have suffered a lot these days, right?"

    "It's okay." Pi Qianlan took a sip of the milk tea Kui Jing specially brought her, "They hope to create a greater reputation through this cooperation. I hope that by cooperating with them to suppress those families who covet us, everyone will get what they want, but this process is a little more troublesome." "

    Grandpa Shu..." Thinking of the day when they revealed their identities in the store, they were shocked. Grandpa, Kui Jing looked at Pi Qianlan with some hesitation and said, "Can't Grandpa Shu help you?"

    Pi Qianlan shook her head, but there was no disappointment in her eyes. It's too complicated, although Grandpa Shu's status in it is not too low, but don't forget where he has been living before, it is already very good to provide us with this cooperation channel."

    "That's right!" Thinking of Grandpa Shu's complex emotions when he talked about why he lived in the slums that day, Kui Jing also sighed. These things are unclear, and it is better to rely on young people like them.

    "Then how long do you guys have to discuss it?" Kui Jing looked at Pi Qianlan and Xiao Lu distressedly, "It's only a few days that have made you so haggard, why don't you take me with you next time? Fighting for you?!"

    "No need," Pi Qianlan poked Kui Jing's swollen face with a broken smile when she saw that Kui Jing was about to fight, "This time our discussion has come to an end. The next time we hold a centralized meeting, we need to bring some samples for their reference."

    "Oh, let's take advantage of this time to rest!" Kui Jing relaxed and held Pi Qianlan's arm and said, "Just take advantage of this time to take a good rest, so that next time we can be more energetic and discuss...

    " Hmm!" During this time, Pi Qianlan was also exhausted by their pimping, and now she finally had some free time, so she stayed in the original shop to rest.