"Warm? Then I can share it with Xiao Lu?" Kui Jing's eyes suddenly lit up, looking at Pi Qianlan with anticipation.

    "Forget it, drink it first." Xiao Lu shook her head and refused, "I still have a glass of what I just made, and I will be with you next time." "Okay then." Kui Jing rubbed

    herself "Then I'm not welcome!"

    A mouthful of green fruit puree was first sucked into the mouth, all of which had a delicate and smooth taste, without the slightest feeling of lumps, obviously Fei thoughtful.

    "Avocado?" Kui Jing savored the feeling in her mouth. It was the first time she tasted the taste of avocado in a drink. Although it was faint, there was nothing inappropriate.

    As for the faintly seen yellow pulp, "It's a mango!"

    Kui Jing seemed to be inspecting a blind drink box, and every bite brought her a full of surprises.

    Avocado puree and mango granules are used as the base. The warm feeling comes from the coconut milk filled in the cup. It has a thick taste and a slight aroma of flesh.

    Several completely different things are mixed together, there is no abrupt taste, but refreshing and delicate, and the taste directly enriches several levels.

    "It's delicious!" Kui Jing yelled with milk tea in her mouth, and Pi Qianlan's fruit puree used all the ingredients from the branch, which made her mind clear a lot.

    ——Even

    if you have the heart to do things, you have to live step by step.

    During the period when Piqianlan's branch was closed, she kept collecting all the news about special fruits, and at the same time, she continued to serve new drinks. Even the menu of the original store has developed a second one. .

    Those old customers who are used to buying drinks in the original store even said that their eyes were opened. If the small boss hadn't developed so many new products, they wouldn't even know that these things can be used to make drinks.

    However, although something happened in the branch over there, the enthusiasm for traveling to Plant Star from other planets has not weakened at all, as if the news has been blocked.

    "Well~ Sure enough, after tasting so many products, yours is still the best!" A woman in a strange dress couldn't help but sighed while drinking the food in her hand.

    "How do you all know that there are delicious drinks on Plant Planet? This is too amazing, and they are all used here. It is obviously not the tourist season, but there are more people than at that time." One also said The customer waiting for the drink asked curiously.

    Kui Jing, who was busy ordering at the side, also raised her ears and listened carefully to the conversation here.

    She was also very curious about this matter. If it was the news from the traveler girl before, how long did it take to come here, and how did it spread all over the surrounding planets so quickly? The speed is too fast.

    "Don't you natives of Plant Planet know about it?" The girl in strange clothes looked at her in surprise, and said puzzledly, "There was a message from someone before, saying that there are things here that can improve people's abilities. The people from here seem to rush over here."

    "Things that improve people's abilities?" The customer looked at her wonderingly, "I've never heard of it. If there is such a thing, why don't we locals know about it?" "It should be there, right?

    " Leaning over to chat, "I've heard that there is a fruit with special effects that the upper classes often eat, but it doesn't have much to do with us." "You really know!

    " "However, we went to see it specifically. Although it is useful, the effect is not great. There is nothing worth spending a lot of money on. It is not so magical at all." However, the person in the branch

    really Has there been a change? Pi Qianlan and Kui Jing looked at each other, adding another question mark to the question about that thing.

    "That's it, let's treat it as a trip here, and I just tasted such a delicious thing." The girl in the fancy dress seemed to be overwhelmed, and she didn't have such a strong obsession.

    "That's right, this thing has been discovered long ago, how could it be possible that it's only now appearing after so many years." The customer on the side comforted.

    "However, there should still be a lot of people who don't believe in evil and come here." The girl in a strange dress said, "I don't know if they will be able to gain anything, but your business will definitely get better and better." "Hahaha

    , That little boss will surely make a lot of money in the future!"

    Pi Qianlan didn't know if the money was going to go away or not, but the number of customers in the shop has indeed not decreased recently.

    Although looking at the appearance of those foreigners, it seems that there is no solution, but it seems that these strange drink shops are regarded as a gift from the plant star.

    "Is there anything that can be preserved for a long time?" A customer who looked anxious asked, "The spaceship I'm going back is about to launch, I want to bring some back home for my family to try." "Um..." Kui Jing

    looked I was a little overwhelmed with the menu in hand.

    Long time storage? This kind of milk tea is generally prepared and drunk. It is not an easy task to keep it for a long time. Not only may there be problems with the quality, but the freshness will also be greatly reduced.

    "Little boss, come and take a look at this matter!" Anyway, Pi Qianlan doesn't have to go to the branch now, she just stays here, and Kui Jing will call her directly if she is in trouble.

    "Long-term storage? It might be troublesome. Are you sure you want to do this?" Pi Qianlan looked at the man Ninja and asked. If you have to do this, even if it takes time and effort, it may not be good in the end.

    "I'm sure!" the man said firmly, "Because of their health, they can't travel long distances, so I want to try something new for them." "All right, I'll try it."

    Pi Qianlan agreed.

    The incubator made of plant fiber is filled with ice cubes, and a drink cup with a lot of ice cubes and smoothie is stuffed in the ice cubes to ensure that when it is tossed back and forth, the temperature will not change the quality of the drink .

    And because a lot of ice cubes were added to the cup, Pi Qianlan adopted the branch's cup division rules, and added a concentration far higher than the usual ones.

    Guaranteed that even if the ice cubes are painted later, it will not dilute the taste of the drink in the glass, which is the reputation of their shop.

    A heavy box of drinks was held in the arms of the man. The man kept thinking of Pi Qianlan and Kui Jing in surprise, thanking Pi Qianlan and quickly ran out of the shop with it in his arms.

    "Hey, why bother?" Kui Jing didn't quite understand what the man said. The money spent on the incubator and the strength of the drink was enough to buy seven or eight cups in the store. .

    "Someone is willing to let him torment like this." The customer on the side shrugged. Those who can spend so much time and still not give up must be more important people.

    However, it doesn't matter if Kui Jing doesn't understand this, as long as someone likes it.

    I don't know if it's because of the promotion of the shop by the customer who boarded the spaceship. It seems that many people know that the drinks sold in this small shop can be brought back to the planet.

    As a result, there were more unexpected orders in the small shop.