After confirming that this drink can be put on the shelves normally, she will make homemade wine to fill this gap, as an upgraded version.

    It doesn't need to be so thorough to make the drinks that you develop and try by yourself. Pi Qianlan took out a transparent glass bowl from the cabinet and poured all the prepared things into it.

    Looking at the white drink in the glass bowl, Pi Qianlan touched her chin, clicked her tongue a little dissatisfied, and took out golden dried osmanthus and sprinkled some on it.

    "For the time being, that's all I can do," Pi Qianlan held the bowl and looked left and right, and finally raised her head to look at the two people beside her who were almost drooling.

    "When it's on the shelves in the future, you can put sweet-scented osmanthus honey on the wall of the cup, and it will look better at that time, but the taste should not be bad, come and try it for me!" "Not bad, not bad, this

    rich How could the fragrance be bad?" Xiao Lu could no longer control his expression, and walked up obsessively.

    "Then I won't be polite!" Xiaolu rubbed his hands, picked up the spoon prepared by Pi Qianlan, scooped a full spoonful and put it into his mouth.

    The moment Xiaolu put it in his mouth, it was as if his heart had been sucked into his heart by this taste.

    The first sip in the mouth is full of the aroma of fermented rice. Although there was dissatisfaction and regret on the expression of the little boss before, for them who have been living in Plant Star, this is the taste they are most familiar with.

    No, this smell doesn't seem familiar to her!

    Xiaolu closed her eyes and slowly savored the taste. After the smell of fermented rice slowly dissipated, a large scent of sweet-scented osmanthus filled her mouth, and her mouth was full of rich sweet-scented osmanthus.

    Although Xiaolu watched Pi Qianlan add a lot of sweet-scented osmanthus honey, the taste in her mouth was neither sweet nor greasy, only the faint but not negligible aroma.

    Slowly chewing the QQ balls in his mouth, the fragrance of flowers, fermented wine, milk and tea in the whole cup of drink completely surrounded the small balls.

    Every bite of the small balls is not only glutinous, but also chewy.

    "How do you feel?" Pi Qianlan asked a little apprehensively.

    This was the first time she tried to sell brewed milk tea in Plant Star's milk tea shop, and she didn't know how the plant star's people accepted this matter.

    Thanks to the presence of Xiaolu now, she can bring her the first-hand experience of the natives from Plant Planet.

    "It's so delicious!" Xiao Lu opened his eyes, and immediately shared with Pi Qianlan and Kui Jing in front of him.

    Although she often drinks and brews, this is the first time she has tried this combination with milk tea. This really gave her a super big surprise!

    "The aroma of the fermented rice is very strong, and the flavor of osmanthus and oolong tea is strong. Although milk is added, it doesn't feel like stealing the show at all. Xiao Yuanzi is still delicious as always, and the warmth makes the whole body feel comfortable."

    Xiaolu seemed to be possessed by something. Under the expectant eyes of the two, it was the first time that Xiao Lu talked about so many feelings incessantly.

    Pi Qianlan didn't feel any difference, but listening to Xiaolu's evaluation, she was constantly weighing the possibility of putting this sweet-scented osmanthus wine on the shelves.