Chapter 96

Chapter 96 Threatening If You Lie To Me Again, We Will Never See Each Other......

    Wei Wan's sharp voice sounded like an evil ghost who could read people's hearts. It used its sharp fangs to bite Shen Mianzhi until he was in a panic.

    He clenched his fists, turned around suddenly, with a sullen face on his face: "If you dare to talk nonsense again, think about Ayu!"

    Shen Yu raised her eyes suddenly.

    He opened his eyes wide and looked at Shen Mianzhi in disbelief.

    He never expected that Shen Mianzhi would threaten Wei Wanruo with him in such a blatant manner in front of all of them.

    Shen Yu is Wei Wanruo's only weakness.

    In normal times, she would have given in at this time, but thinking of all the things in that secret letter, Wei Wanruo was even more furious.

    "Think about Ayu! Shen Mianzhi! How dare you use Ayu to threaten me?! Yes, I was the one who was willing to be lowly and recommended myself as a pillow back then. I can bear all your indifference to me, but what about Ayu! Ayu What did you do wrong?!" Wei Wanruo's eyes were scarlet, and he asked angrily, "Ayu is your own son! But how did you treat him all these years?!" Shen Yu was at a loss

    . He didn't understand, all right, how could there be such a mess in their house!

    But he knew that Wei Wanruo couldn't be allowed to go on like this, otherwise their family would have to break up.

    Shen Yu held Wei Wanruo almost as if evading: "Mother, I beg you, don't say it, let's go back, okay?" "Why can't I say it!" Now

    Wei

    Wanruo has no scruples, She could bear Shen Mianzhi's use of her and indifference to her, but he couldn't and shouldn't even plot against her son.

    "Shen Mianzhi, these years, you have worked so hard to support Shen Zhuo, but Ayu is your own son! Ask yourself, what have you done for him these years?! You always have a cold face towards him , let him see you like a mouse sees a cat..."

    "Mother!" Shen Yu bent her knees, knelt down, and begged, "I beg you, stop talking!"

    Over the years, he has gotten used to it, so it doesn't matter, he doesn't want this family to break up.

    "Why can't I say it! You useless thing, why are you kneeling on me?!"

    Wei Wanruo was furious, and then directed her anger on Shen Yu. Unable to live up to it again: "You fool! You treat them like a father and a big brother, but they have been plotting against our mother and son!" "No way." Without any hesitation,

    Shen Yu stood by her father and brother: "Mother, although I don't know who is talking nonsense by your side, we are a family. You can't suspect father and elder brother

    just because of those non-existent things. We are a family!" Shen Yu, Wei Wanruo only felt like a knife was piercing his heart.

    At this moment, she regretted it. Regret that she doted on Shen Yu since she was a child, causing him to look generous on the surface, but in fact he is a kind-hearted child. If possible, she would like to maintain his current appearance.

    But no.

    She has been like a fool, kept in the dark by Shen Mianzhi for twenty years, she can't let Shen Yu be like her and be deceived by them again.

    "Silly son, you treat them as relatives, but they don't treat our mother and son as relatives!" Wei Wanruo wiped away tears for Shen Yu, but her own tears fell down: "Twenty years ago, Shen Mianzhi married me. Passing through the door, I just don't want His Majesty to find out that he likes Jiang Li!"