Chapter 21

Chapter 21 It is concluded that people can deceive others, but they cannot deceive their hearts...

    When Qi Rufei and Shen Zhuo came to the front hall, Mrs. Zhang was crying: "Our Yingying has always been very obedient, how could we do such a thing!"

    Wei Wanruo persuaded softly.

    Qi Rufei walked in quickly: "What's the matter?"

    Mrs. Zhang stood up immediately when she saw her, and asked without answering, "Young Madam, do you have an appointment with Yingying to see the fabric today?"

    "Looking at the fabric? What kind of fabric are you looking at?" ?"

    Mrs. Zhang fainted immediately after hearing this.

    The front hall was in a mess, everyone was pinching people, and asking for a doctor, Qi Rufei directly grabbed a maid from the Zhang family and went outside the courtyard.

    Qi Rufei asked: "Why didn't Zhang Yingying disappear?"

    The maid told the story in tears.

    This morning, Zhang Yingying told Mrs. Zhang that Qi Rufei asked her to go to see the fabric yesterday, and Mrs. Zhang let her go without thinking too much. As a result, when the carriage passed Qingshui Lane, Zhang Yingying said that she wanted to eat sour apricots and asked the maid to buy them.

    When the maid came back after buying sour apricots, she found that the coachman had also been sent away, and there was no sign of Zhang Yingying in the carriage.

    "She must have gone to find that doggy Fang Zhuo!" Qi Rufei was about to leave, but then she remembered, turned around and asked, "Where do Zhang Yingying and Fang Zhuo usually meet?

    " This servant does not understand, young lady, what are you talking about."

    Qi Rufei has been to Zhang's house a few times, and this maid has been serving Zhang Yingying all the time. No one else knows about Zhang Yingying and Fang Zhuo, but she must know.

    Qi Rufei was impatient: "Stop pretending! Say it!"

    "Young Madam, I really don't know!"

    Qi Rufei was the most annoying, but there was a girl in front of her, and she couldn't greet Shen Zhuo with her fists, she could only look at Shen Zhuo: "Three Within a sentence, ask the answer."

    "Fei, I—"

    Qi Rufei glanced over, and Shen Zhuo immediately looked at the maid: "Fang Zhuo and the lady of Duke Qiguo's mansion are already discussing marriage, your lady is going to look for him now, do you think he will kill someone to silence him?

    " Pale in an instant.

    Qi Rufei followed suit and threatened: "If you don't say anything else, you can wait to collect Zhang Yingying's body." The maid plopped and knelt down, and explained in a trembling voice: "Yue     ,

    the Liangren Bridge outside Yuelao Temple."

Under the bridge, the lotus leaves are round, and the branches hold red, pink and white lotus flowers, swaying in the summer wind.

    When Fang Zhuo came over, he saw a person sitting in the thatched pavilion by the bridge from a distance.

    It's Zhang Yingying.

    Fang Zhuo didn't expect that she would come to him again. If it wasn't for Zhang Yingying's handwriting on the note, he would have suspected that it was a trap designed by Shen Zhuo.