Chapter 90

Chapter 90 Back then, Ah Fei, I'm going back to Huajing.

    When Shen Zhuo passed by, Qi Rufei was sitting on the swing in the yard, looking at the spring-like mountains and forests in a trance.

    She looked much lighter than during the New Year's Eve, her whole body was bathed in sunlight, but she didn't have any energy in her body.

    Hearing footsteps, Qi Rufei turned her head to look over.

    Seeing that it was Shen Zhuo, he was stunned for a moment, then touched the ground with his toes, and before he could stand up, Shen Zhuo had already taken a step to support the swing: "Although it's spring, it's still cold outside, why don't you let someone take a cushion for it?" Qi

    Rufei Shaking his head: "It's not cold."

    Shen Zhuo asked again: "But you haven't slept well recently?"

    He looked at her eyes, there was a faint bruise.

    Qi Rufei hummed lightly, and quickly said: "Uncle Wang prescribed me a soothing decoction."

    Shen Zhuo nodded: "When I came, Lu Xiu also prescribed it for you, and I have given the prescription to Uncle Wang. "

    Qi Rufei said hello.

    The two people who were once close, now stay together, but they have nothing to say for a while, and don't know what to say.

    After a while, Qi Rufei remembered something again.

    She tilted her head and said, "Thank you, for bringing the peace talisman I asked for them."

    At that time, she left Huajing in a hurry, and forgot about it. It was a few days ago when she saw a brother hanging the peace talisman Only then did she know that Shen Zhuo had brought the peace talismans she asked for.

    "As for the banknotes that the village master robbed you, turn around and I will let him..."

    Qi Rufei said halfway, when his eyes suddenly darkened, and Shen Zhuo walked up to her from behind.

    Shen Zhuo lowered his eyes and looked at her: "We have agreed before, if one day we separate, I will convert your dowry into a bank note and give it to you." Qi Rufei was stunned

    .

    At that time, after she knew that Shen Zhuo's life was "soon", Shen Zhuo did say that he would convert her dowry into a silver note and give her to her. Looked down by her in-laws.

    And he also said that he would write a letter asking the magistrate of Yecheng County to take care of her more.

    But who would have thought that Shen Zhuo did not die of illness, but they still separated.

    The swing suddenly sank, Qi Rufei regained consciousness, and saw Shen Zhuo sitting beside her.

    After a while, Shen Zhuo turned his head to look at her, and said softly, "Ah Fei, I'm going back to Huajing."

    This was what Qi Rufei expected.

    She was not surprised by this either, she just nodded slightly and said, "Take care all the way." There

    was another lengthy silence between the two of them.

    Shen Zhuo's eyes fell on Qi Rufei's still flat belly.

    Qi Rufei understood: "I will take good care of him."

    Shen Zhuo nodded slightly.

    She moved her gaze up again and landed on Qi Rufei's face: "But before I leave, I want to say a few things to Ah Fei."