Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Asking if you thought I was gone, so you sent me to...

    When Qi Rufei rode over, she saw Shen Zhuo like this.

    He stood in the rain in a state of embarrassment, his face was pale, and his peach blossom eyes, which were always affectionate and smiling, were full of panic and fear at this moment, and he was holding a sword in his hand, but the hand holding the sword was trembling as if Epileptic.

    Qi Rufei cursed in a low voice.

    "Young Master! Be careful!"

    Meng Xin turned around inadvertently, and saw an assassin raising a knife to attack Shen Zhuo.

    At this time, Shen Zhuo was terrified by Qi Rufei's going back and forth, so he didn't realize the danger was approaching.

    After Meng Xin's reminder, he suddenly clenched the hilt of the sword in his palm, and instinctively raised the sword to block it.

    But as soon as he raised his arm, someone grabbed it.

    Qi Rufei flew forward and grabbed Shen Zhuo's sword.

    But Shen Zhuo was frightened, and held tightly to the hilt of the sword. Qi Rufei didn't pull it out for a while, seeing the assassin's blade approaching, Qi Rufei had no choice but to grab Shen Zhuo and pulled Shen Zhuo straight behind her.

    Although Qi Rufei dodged extremely quickly, her arm was still cut by the assassin's knife.

    Blood gushed out immediately, fainted by the rain.

    Only then did Shen Zhuo come back to his senses: "A Fei!"

    As he said that, he was about to step forward, but Qi Rufei grabbed his collar and dragged him behind him: "Stay behind, give me the sword."

    Shen Zhuo immediately put the sword hand it over.

    Qi Rufei is used to using knives, and holding a sword at this moment feels a little uncomfortable, but it's better than nothing.

    While she was looking for the feeling, she wiped the neck of an assassin with a sword, and then turned her head to Shen Zhuo and said to Shen Zhuo: "Follow me closely, if you are afraid, close your eyes." Follow me closely, if you are afraid, close your eyes.

    " eyes closed.

    This is the first time someone said this to Shen Zhuo.

    And the person who said this was actually a girl.

    The assassin's target was Shen Zhuo, now seeing him put his hands back and hide behind others, they immediately attacked Qi Rufei in unison.

    Seeing this, Meng Xin made a feint, split the assassins who were holding him back, and rushed over to protect Shen Zhuo with Qi Rufei.

    When Qi Rufei saw Meng Xin approaching, she immediately said, "I'll attack you and defend!" It's

    so fucking aggrieved to be beaten with hands tied like this!

    As she said that, Qi Rufei was about to jump forward, but someone grabbed her waistband suddenly, she turned her head angrily, and saw Shen Zhuo looking at her anxiously: "Ah Fei." Qi Rufei: "..." "Young Madam,

    you

    wait Subordinates attack!"

    After speaking, Meng Xin jumped out immediately, regardless of whether Qi Rufei agreed or not.

    Qi Rufei cursed secretly, she could only protect Shen Zhuo behind her like an eagle guarding a chick, no matter what tricky angle these assassins attacked from, she could quickly defend and prevent them from hurting Shen Zhuo in the slightest.