Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Routine A Fei, can you not go?

    Yes, but Shen Zhuo dared not admit it.

    This is not something that can be done with a single beating!

    In Shen Zhuo's heart, he has already scratched Shen Yu's life, but the most urgent thing now is to appease Qi Rufei first.

    He stretched out his hand to pull Qi Rufei: "Well, Ah Fei, listen to me, I..."

    "Don't give me those stupid things!" Qi Rufei slapped Shen Zhuo's hand away: "Just tell me, mine Where did things go?"

    This dog man!

    When he went out, he threw all her things away? !

    Does this mean that he can't wait to let her go? !

    Shen Zhuo's mind turned rapidly.

    Now there are two solutions: first, admit it, and then kneel down and beg Qi Rufei to forgive him, but there is a high probability that Qi Rufei will not only not forgive him, but will beat him up and leave immediately.

    Second, pretend to be sick, procrastinate for time, and ask people to repurchase the original things.

    Shen Zhuo chose the second option without hesitation.

    He raised his hand to cover his chest, frowned, and just as he was about to pant, someone came in from outside.

    The visitor asked later: "Young Madam, are you looking for your things?"

    "Yes, you saw it?"

    Qi Rufei temporarily let go of Shen Zhuo and looked at Lu Xiu.

    Luxiu's voice was still panting: "The weather is fine today, young master asked the servant to take your things and let the mother-in-law wash them." Qi

    Rufei can accept the washing of clothes, but——

    Qi Rufei frowned and said: "The dowry What about the table? That one also needs to be washed?"

    "There is no dowry table, that one has been moved out to be cleaned, and the servant girl has someone move it back for the young lady."

    After Luxiu finished speaking, four servants came in from outside, two carrying the dowry table and two carrying the box.

    Only then did Qi Rufei let Shen Zhuo go, and walked towards the box.

    And almost as soon as she turned around, Shen Zhuo immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and he also stood up.

    Two young servants came in carrying the dowry table, and asked, "Young Madam, where do you want to put this?"

    Qi Rufei pointed to the place where the dowry table was originally placed, and rummaged through the contents of the box without raising her head.

    It's true that the things in the box belonged to her, but—

    Qi Rufei fiddled with it a few times and asked, "Where are my clothes?"

    There were no clothes of hers in it.

    In ordinary households, the clothes that the master does not want will be given to the servants to wear.

    But Luxiu knew that the reason why Shen Zhuo let the things be burned was because she didn't want to leave even a trace of Qi Rufei, so when disposing of these things, she followed Shen Zhuo's instructions and asked the boy to burn them.