Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Invitation Card What is your last wish, the Second Master will help you fulfill it...

    Qi Rufei didn't take this episode to heart either.

    After leaving the alley, when she was about to go to Xiangfu, she suddenly heard someone call her name.

    Qi Rufei turned her head.

    Seeing a carriage parked not far away, Shen Yu poked her head out and looked this way: "It's really you, I thought I was wrong? Why are you here?" She said, looking behind Qi

    Rufei look.

    Qi Rufei walked over: "I came out alone."

    Shen Yuao said: "Then you go back to the house? If you go back, let's go together?"

    At this time, the sky was overcast and it looked like it was about to rain.

    Qi Rufei didn't refuse, and went up directly, but she didn't want to, she had just entered the compartment, but Shen Yu suddenly got up: "Well, it's a bit boring to sit inside, I'll sit outside to get some air." After speaking, she lifted the curtain and sat on the shaft

    .

    Shen Yu didn't realize this before.

    He has always regarded Qi Rufei as a man, but last time, after Wei Wanruo asked him if he liked Qi Rufei, Shen Yu realized that he regarded Qi Rufei as a man again, but Qi Rufei is still a woman in essence.

    And she's his sister-in-law.

    Shen Zhuo is not here now.

    It was a bit inappropriate for them to sit together in the carriage alone, man and widow.

    Qi Rufei's nerves are thick and used to it.

    It never occurred to her that Shen Yu was trying to avoid suspicion. He only felt that Shen Yu was out of his mind, and he didn't bother to talk to him anymore.

    But as soon as the carriage left, Shen Yu regretted it.

    Sitting on the shaft of the car, the feeling of being knocked down anytime and anywhere drove Shen Yu crazy. He could only hold the wooden board tightly with both hands, trying his best not to let himself fall.

    But who ever thought that the leak in the house happens to rain all night.

    They were halfway there when it began to rain.

    When Shen Yu struggled back and forth between face and face, the back was suddenly hit by a fruit, and Qi Rufei's voice came from inside: "Get out!" Qi Rufei didn't know why Shen Yu suddenly went crazy

    .

    But she knew that if Shen Yu was allowed to return to the Prime Minister's Mansion like this, others would definitely feel that she was bullying him. Besides, Shen Yu is already stupid enough now, if it rains again, she will only be even more stupid!

    Hearing Qi Rufei calling him, Shen Yu didn't twitch, and reached a reconciliation with herself almost instantly: It rained too much today, so it's not suitable to avoid suspicion, and avoid it next time!

    After making up her mind, Shen Yu immediately returned to the carriage.

    The rain was getting heavier and heavier. From the beginning of the drizzle, it gradually turned into a torrential rain.

    It is now the end of summer and early autumn, and the rain has brought a chill.

    Seeing that Shen Zhuo insisted on standing at the gate of the mansion and waiting, Meng Xin couldn't help persuading him, "Master, you go back to the yard first, and your subordinates go down to pick up your wife." "No need!"