Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Panic In short, she always wants to go back in the end...

    On the third day after Mrs. Qi's birthday banquet, the sixth prince's punishment also came down.

    Emperor Zhaohe ordered that the six princes neglected human life during the epidemic, and later assassinated loyal ministers repeatedly in order to cover up their crimes. They also colluded with the generals, covered up and condoned the corruption and bribery of the subordinates, and so on. A series of charges were added.

    He was directly demoted to the county king, and he was ordered to close his house and think about his mistakes, and he was not allowed to leave without permission.

    When Shen Zhuo heard the news, he was sitting in the waterside pavilion feeding the fish. With a fistful of his hand, most of the fish food was dumped, and a group of red and white crucian carp swam over one after another, scrambling to grab the food.

    Shen Zhuo put the fish food down.

    This was beyond his expectation.

    It was difficult for Emperor Zhaohe to have heirs, because the crown prince had not yet been established, and several healthy princes, even when they were adults, were not entrusted with the title of king and granted land, but were all left in Huajing.

    Shen Zhuo thought that Emperor Zhaohe had the most cases this time, and would give the sixth prince the title of king, and let him go to the fiefdom.

    But I didn't think that Emperor Showa was so ruthless.

    By directly demoting him to the rank of county king, the sixth prince not only has no chance of being crowned prince, but also loses his dignity. As for closing the mansion and thinking about mistakes, you can't go out without permission, it's more like confinement.

    Shen Zhuo tilted his head and asked: "Did you find out other things about the sixth prince that made His Majesty angry?!"

    Otherwise, how could Emperor Zhaohe punish him so severely?

    Meng Xin told Shen Zhuo about the other things that the sixth prince committed.

    Shen Zhuo was silent.

    Compared with the few things he said, the others are not important. It seems that the one that really made Emperor Zhaohe deal with it cruelly was the one that colluded with each other.

    There was a sneer in Shen Zhuo's eyes.

    That's right, Emperor Zhaohe has always been a person who will do anything for the sake of the throne. The sixth prince has touched his inverse scales. If he doesn't kill others to make an example, I'm afraid the other princes will follow suit. After all, Emperor Zhaohe

    ... stop in time.

    He gathered up his clothes, and then asked: "What's the reaction from the sixth prince?!" "The

    sixth prince was holding the imperial decree, crying and laughing, and finally went back to his room happily."

    This is in line with the behavior of a lunatic.

    But as for whether he was really crazy or fake, Shen Zhuo didn't care anymore, after all, whether it was real or fake, the sixth prince already knew that he was being targeted.

    The ones who are most concerned about this matter now should be the other princes.

    As soon as Shen Zhuo came back to his senses, he saw Qi Rufei coming in from outside, followed by Shen Yu.