Chapter 58

Chapter 58 Traditional Chinese Medicine Why Are You Here?

    The autumn sun is shining and the chrysanthemums are in full bloom.

    Although Xiaoyao Wang is a prince, he only holds the vacant position of a minister of the Zongzheng Temple. Apart from hunting for male sex all day long, he hangs out with Shen Yu and the others.

    Therefore, among the male guests who came to the banquet today, all of them were dudes, but Shen Zhuo and the three princes were the clean ones.

    And this clear stream is all uninvited.

    Now, this clear stream is all arranged to sit at a table in the gazebo.

    Xiaoyao Wang held the jug and poured wine for them with a bitter face.

    Fu Lanqing couldn't stand it anymore, and said with a smile: "Uncle Huang, we just eat a few crabs from you, why are you like this?" The

    eighth prince also said: "That's right, I haven't seen you for a few days, why did Uncle Huang become so stingy ?" !”

    The third prince is the oldest.

    He has always been dignified, but at this time he also joked: "Eighth brother, tenth brother, we have made the emperor unhappy by coming here uninvited. If you say that again, it will make the emperor even more unhappy! "

    These princes.

    No matter how much they argue in private, they are still very brotherly and respectful in public.

    "My lords, don't make fun of me!"

    Xiaoyao Wang hugged the jug, humming and chirping, "Is this a matter of a few crabs? Take a look for yourself, sit here and take my gang My friends are so scared that they won’t even know how to play!”

    This is true.

    Today, in order to be lively, Xiaoyao Wang specially invited a playing and singing team to come.

    If it were normal, the gang of dudes in the courtyard would have already started laughing and having fun. But today, they are like chicks whose throats are being pinched, they are all silent, and they even sit more upright than the other.

    "However, since your highnesses are here," King Xiaoyao said with a toothache on his face, "can you invite some highnesses to have fun with the people? Don't just sit around like this, or I'm afraid I'm going to be caught by the crab today." It's ruined!"

    Seeing his appearance, several princes couldn't help clapping their hands and laughing.

    In the end, it was the third prince who spoke first: "It's so difficult to eat a crab from the emperor's uncle!"

    Even though he said so, he took the wine glass and walked towards the gang of dudes in the courtyard.

    "Brother Sanhuang, wait for me."

    The eighth prince also got up and chased him out, walked a few steps, and then turned around and asked, "Aren't the tenth brother and Mr. Shen together?"

    Shen Zhuo smiled: "Shen is unwell and should not drink alcohol. "

    Hearing what he said, the eighth prince nodded slightly and left by himself.

    Xiaoyao Wang also went out.

    Shen Zhuo tilted his head and asked Fu Lanqing, "Why did you come to the palace today?" "

    I heard that Brother Three and Eight Emperors are here, so I followed them to have a look."

    Shen Zhuo nodded, his eyes fell on the Third Prince And the Eighth Prince.