Chapter 59

Chapter 59 To deal with the aftermath, we must make it clear.

    Speaking of this, Shen Yu was about to explode.

    Just like pouring beans into a bamboo tube, he told the whole story.

    Because Shen Zhuo and several princes came, the front yard was deserted before.

    Shen Yu felt bored, so she left the table and went out. When she came out, she happened to see Qi Mingyue's back.

    "Then what, didn't Qi Mingyue hit me before?" Shen Yu muttered, "When I came out from the banquet, I saw her walking weakly and being supported by a maid, so I thought she was drunk, so, just... "

    The following words, Shen Yu's voice is as thin as a mosquito.

    Qi Rufei was furious: "So you take advantage of others, take advantage of others..."

    Shen Zhuo continued, "Taking advantage of others."

    "Nonsense! Young master, I'm that kind of..."

    Halfway through the speech, Shen Yu, who lacked confidence, let out a soft voice. Weakened again: "I'm just angry, she made me lose face again and again, so I thought, while she was drunk, I would secretly teach her a lesson." After all, when Qi Mingyue was sober, she was the only one who taught him a lesson

    . for the sake.

    "In the end, who the hell thought of it, who thought of

    it..." Shen Yu's eyes turned red with anger.

    He just wanted to teach Qi Mingyue a lesson while she was drunk.

    But who would have thought that as soon as he pushed the door open, Qi Mingyue, who was like a wolf and a tiger, would drag him onto the bed involuntarily!

    If Qi Rufei and Shen Zhuo hadn't arrived in time, Qi Mingyue would have killed him today!

    "Fortunately, fortunately, you came in time!"

    Otherwise, he, a big man, would be raped by Qi Mingyue, and if this matter got out, he would lose all face and face!

    Qi Rufei frowned.

    She ignored Shen Yu and said to Shen Zhuo: "Take care of him first, I'll go find Shi Huan!"

    Then she turned and left.

    No matter what Shen Yu said is true or not.

    The most important thing now is to find the person who gave Qi Mingyue the medicine.

    Only by finding her can we find out what happened next.

    But when Qi Rufei found her, she was still a step too late.

    The maid who served them wine earlier had drowned in the pond.

    Shi Huan had never encountered such a thing before, and his face was already pale with fright, when he saw Qi Rufei approaching, he immediately grabbed Qi Rufei's hand, "Ah Fei, now, what should we do now?" Qi Rufei has no experience in this kind of thing

    .

    But Qi Mingyue's reputation is involved in this matter, so the less people know about it, the less it will be. She said decisively: "Since the person is dead, I'm afraid this banquet can't be held. You should let the guests go back first

    .

    "

    After the maid left, she asked again, "Then what should I do next?"