Chapter 77

Chapter 77 It's all about Shen Zhuo, will you?

    Qi Rufei's drowsiness was instantly frightened and thrown away.

    She looked at Shen Zhuo, stumbled and asked: "You, are you serious?!"

    Shen Zhuo hummed.

    Then he turned around and approached Qi Rufei.

    There is no light in the room, and in the dark, people are particularly sensitive to sounds.

    Qi Rufei heard the sound of being rubbed by horns, and immediately after, the scent of medicine on Shen Zhuo's body also rushed over, she stretched out her hand in a panic, and pressed it on Shen Zhuo's chest: "Well, wait, wait a minute, I, I'm not ready yet. Good!"

    Although, last time, the two of them had done a good job.

    But, but, now that Shen Zhuo didn't have any traditional Chinese medicine, Qi Rufei felt that he still needed to slow down when he suddenly said that he wanted to do this or that.

    But Shen Zhuo refused to give her this chance.

    Shen Zhuo held Qi Rufei's wrist, exerting a slight force on his palm, Qi Rufei couldn't hold it anymore and fell into his arms.

    "Well, Shen, Shen Zhuo..."

    Shen Zhuo interrupted Qi Rufei, and his voice fell from the top of her head: "Ah Fei, we have been married for five months."

    Qi Rufei, who was dodging left and right, seemed to be fixed by someone Body curse, instantly unable to move.

    She and Shen Zhuo have been married for five months.

    It was just a fake couple before, so there was no such thing as intercourse, but now, they have confirmed each other's intentions, and it is impossible to lie on the same bed every day and just sleep under the quilt.

    But tonight is like this, isn't it too hasty? !

    Qi Rufei discussed with Shen Zhuo: "Then what, I'm not ready yet, can tomorrow, tomorrow be okay?!"

    Although Qi Rufei has always shown that she understands this way.

    But in fact, she is just doing something on paper, just trying to make fun of her.

    Qi Rufei remembered that when she married Shen Zhuo, Mrs. Qi seemed to have stuffed her with a messy booklet.

    At the beginning, she glanced at it randomly and stuffed it under the bed.

    Before they were like that.

    Qi Rufei felt that it was necessary for her to take out that book and observe it.

    "No! Just today!"

    Shen Zhuo didn't want to let this uneasiness spread any further, and immediately stopped giving Qi Rufei a chance to speak, leaned over and kissed her directly.

    Qi Rufei wanted to struggle.

    But being kissed and kissed by Shen Zhuo, he became a soft-legged shrimp.

    Forget it, anyway, stretching out the head with a knife, retracting the head is also a knife, insisting on the idea of ​​early death and early life, Qi Rufei no longer resisted, and let Shen Zhuo put her on the bed.

    Shen Zhuo's lips moved to Qi Rufei's neck, and his hands had already touched the belt of Qi Rufei's waist.

    When Qi Rufei was feeling dizzy, she suddenly felt a chill.