Chapter 95

Chapter 95 Life Experience You have a deep affection for her, why did you marry me back then? ...

    Shen Zhuo hurried to the ancestral hall.

    Qi Rufei didn't intend to go at first, but Qi Mingyue couldn't help but drag her along.

    When they passed by, they happened to meet Shen Yu at the gate of the ancestral hall.

    Looking at Shen Yu's appearance, it seems that he rushed over after hearing the news.

    Shen Zhuo and Shen Yu headed in.

    As soon as he entered the courtyard, he heard Wei Wanruo's screams coming from the ancestral hall: "Shen Mianzhi, Your Majesty knows that you put her tablet in the Shen family ancestral hall?!" Everyone was startled

    .

    Wei Wanruo's voice was always gentle, this was the first time they heard her so sharp.

    In the ancestral hall, Shen Mianzhi stood beside the candlelight, his eyes were full of indifference.

    Hearing the sound of messy footsteps outside the door, he stretched out his hand towards Wei Wanruo, and said coldly, "Give me back her tablet!"

    Wei Wanruo has been married to the prime minister's mansion for twenty years.

    In front of Shen Mianzhi, she has always been gentle and obedient, this is the first time she has disobeyed Shen Mianzhi.

    "I can return it to you! But," Wei Wanruo held the tablet in his arms tightly, like a drowning man grabbing the last straw, trembling all over: "You have to do it in front of the Shen family and ancestors." In front of Zong, tell me, is Shen Zhuo your son?!"

    What does it mean if Shen Zhuo is Shen Mianzhi's son? !

    Shen Zhuo is not Shen Mianzhi's son, whose son could it be? !

    Except for Shen Zhuo, the remaining three people all set their eyes on Shen Mianzhi.

    Shen Mianzhi seemed to have just returned from the palace, and had not changed out of his official robes.

    Standing by the candlelight, his face, which is usually moody and angry, was full of hostility at this moment: "I think you are losing your mind! Let me say it again for the last time, give me A Li's tablet!" Shen Yu felt

    dizzy All big.

    He didn't understand, well done, why did Wei Wanruo suddenly say this!

    But seeing that Shen Mianzhi was angry, Shen Yu immediately persuaded: "Mother, if you have something to say, put down Mrs. Jiang's tablet first!" "Don't come here!" Wei Wanruo screamed, and suddenly put Jiang Li's

    tablet

    away Lifted up.

    Shen Yu was so frightened that she didn't dare to move for a moment, and Shen Mian's face turned into ice scum in an instant.

    "Tell me, is Shen Zhuo your son?" Wei Wanruo only stared at Shen Mianzhi and asked tearfully, "Jiang Li married you on the eighth day of February in Yong'an, and Shen Zhuo was born on October 13th of that year. , but you announced that he was born on November 13th, right?"

    When Jiang Li gave birth to Shen Zhuo, Wei Wanruo had already married into the prime minister's mansion.

    But because Jiang Li is afraid of the cold, she will live in Zhuangzi outside the city at the end of autumn and early winter, and go there to take a bath.