Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Refuting that the sudden dirty water can't just dirty him...

    After Shen Yu said this, everyone saw Shen Zhuo.

    Shen Zhuo came in from the outside, and saluted Shen Mianzhi and his wife: "Father, Mother."

    Everyone in the front hall had different expressions, but Shen Mianzhi was sitting on the main seat with an indifferent face like a high-ranking official in a county government.

    Seeing Shen Zhuo, he just asked coldly: "What do you say?"

    There was no warmth between father and son in the words, only a business-like attitude.

    Shen Zhuo has gotten used to it.

    He pondered for a moment: "Father, can the child ask Mr. Zhang a question?"

    Shen Mianzhi nodded.

    Shen Zhuo turned around and bowed his hand to Mr. Zhang: "May I ask Mr. Zhang, when and where was the flower banquet that the servant talked about?

    " It's the baby's eyeballs.

    Now I don't know if it was a son of Shen's family who yelled at him, he naturally hated him so much, but seeing Shen Zhuo being so polite, he still held back his anger and replied: "April 18th, the Feng family's flower feast."

    "April 18?" Shen Zhuo was stunned for a moment, then shook his head and said, "April 12th is the life sacrifice for the deceased mother. On the early morning of April 11th, I left for the Buddhist temple in the suburbs of Beijing, where I copied seven copies for my deceased mother. The Japanese Buddhist scriptures will not be returned until April 19th."

    Master Zhang hadn't spoken yet, but Shen Yu, who was blind, had already spoken.

    He said: "You think you are cleared of suspicion because you are not in Huajing? Let me tell you, you are dreaming! The person Miss Zhang invited did not go to the flower banquet that day." At this point, Shen Yu, who was kneeling on the ground,

    shrugged Shrugging, with a rascal look on his face: "So you and I are both suspected."

    Shen Yu thought simply.

    Since he couldn't clear up the suspicion, he would also drag Shen Zhuo into the water. This sudden dirty water can't just dirty him!

    Shen Yu's joy, anger, sorrow, and joy were all displayed on his face.

    With just one glance, Shen Zhuo knew what he was planning.

    Shen Zhuo withdrew his gaze, suddenly felt a little tired standing, he wanted to sit down.

    Shen Zhuo didn't beat around the bush, and went straight to the point: "Master Zhang, if you don't believe me, you can send someone to investigate. I have been back to Beijing for nearly a year, and because of my health, I have never participated in any banquets. I only go back and forth between the prime minister's mansion and the Buddhist temple on weekdays. If Miss Zhang and I really have something, wouldn't it be better to invite her to the Buddhist temple?"

    After speaking, Shen Zhuo covered his chest with one hand, frowned slightly, and panted lightly.

    Shen Mianzhi glanced at him, and said indifferently: "Sit down."

    "Thank you, father."

    Shen Yu: "!"

    Although Master Zhang was angry, it cannot be denied that what Shen Zhuo said was reasonable.