Chapter 86

Chapter 86 Leave This is the abortion pill.

    They were written a long time ago, and now they just come in handy.

    Qi Rufei doesn't want to stay in this place for a moment, she wants to go home, she wants to go home!

    Shen Zhuo panicked instantly.

    He rushed over and hugged Qi Rufei from behind, his voice full of unconcealable panic: "Ah Fei, I was wrong, I know I was wrong, you can beat me or scold you if you want, but please don't be with me." Li, okay?"

    Shen Zhuo was really scared.

    He knew that Qi Rufei would be angry, but he never thought that Qi Rufei would directly say that he wanted to divorce.

    Qi Rufei didn't want to hear these words.

    She was exhausted and said: "Shen Zhuo, let go!"

    "A Fei, I didn't mean to lie to you." Shen Zhuo explained incoherently: "After I returned to Huajing, some princes mistakenly thought that I had hidden guards on my hands, They have already set their sights on me, they tested me many times, I can only pretend to be weak to avoid their edge, I..." "

    What about me?!" Qi Rufei interrupted Shen Zhuo.

    She no longer struggled, but asked: "At first you had to lie to me, but later, you obviously had so many opportunities to explain, did you confess to me?!" "I thought about explaining to

    you , Really, Ah Fei, I thought about it, I..."

    Qi Rufei interrupted him: "You thought about it, but you didn't. You look like a fool, every time the assassin comes, you take the lead to protect In front of you, do you think I'm ridiculous?!"

    "No, it's not like that," Shen Zhuo hugged Qi Rufei with a painful expression on his face, "I also wanted to tell you the truth, but Ah Fei, I'm afraid, I I'm afraid that once I confess to you, you will leave me."     "You are afraid that if you confess to me, I will leave you, so why can't you keep it from me for the rest of your life?" Qi Rufei turned around and beat Shen Zhuo, her eyes were full of Desperate: "Then why can't you hide it from me for the rest of your life?!"

    Why let her know now that the person who made her willing to give up everything and keep saying that she likes her has been lying to her behind her back? !

    "A Fei, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

    Shen Zhuo hugged Qi Rufei tightly, and the next moment his eyes were red, he seemed to be able to bleed: "A Fei, I'm sorry, what do you want to do besides reconcile, I will I promise you all, okay? Please, for the sake of the child, don't make up, okay?"

    Shen Zhuo just mentioned the last sentence casually.

    But Qi Rufei instantly rounded her almond eyes, and she suddenly understood all the causes and effects.

    Why is Shen Zhuo always anxious to have a child? !

    Why today, even though there were hidden guards following them, Shen Zhuo still revealed that he knew martial arts, and then brought out the things he kept from him!

    One after the answer - the child.

    All the grievances and anger came together in an instant.

    Qi Rufei pushed Shen Zhuo away, and cursed hoarsely: "Shen Zhuo, you are despicable and shameless!"

    Qi Rufei used all her strength to push.