Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Witnessing all Zhang Yingying's self-deception, all fell...

    Fang Zhuo's face turned pale.

    He got up from the ground, and said angrily, "My lord, what do you mean?" "

    What do you mean? You still have the guts to ask?"

    Qi Rufei raised her foot and kicked Fang Zhuo's knee: "Don't you dare?" Be a dog man who dare not be! Say, is the child in Zhang Yingying's belly yours?"

    Fang Zhuo staggered from being kicked, and held onto the table with one hand, barely standing still. He froze for a few moments, then flicked his sleeves and said angrily, "Don't talk nonsense! I don't know Yingying Yanyan." That's

    what he said, but Fang Zhuo's expression was obviously wrong.

    Qi Rufei didn't expect that this man didn't recognize her either.

    She said angrily: "You're lying! On the day of the Feng family's flower feast, I saw with my own eyes that you were with Zhang Yingying."

    A trace of panic flashed in Fang Zhuo's eyes, and he argued, "Don't talk nonsense! The two sons of the Shen family that day You didn't go to the banquet, how did you see me?"

    "They didn't go, but I did!"

    Master Li suddenly felt dizzy.

    The two people in front of him, one is the son of Xiangfu, and the other is about to become the son-in-law of Qi Guogong's mansion. He can't afford to offend either of these two, but he can't let them keep arguing like this.

    Master Li hurriedly smoothed things over: "Hey, little brother, you can't talk nonsense! Who in Huajing doesn't know that Brother Fang and the young lady of Qi Guogong's mansion are in agreement, and the two families are discussing marriage." "What

    ? ? You are still discussing marriage with others? "

    Hearing this, Qi Rufei immediately exploded, rolled up her sleeves and wanted to make a move, but Shen Zhuo grabbed her.

    Master Li was at a loss.

    He looked at Shen Zhuo suspiciously: "And I heard that Miss Zhang's family is also discussing marriage with the second son of your mansion. Could it be a rumor?" Shen Zhuo smiled lightly

    : "It is true." "

    Then this Brother, what happened just now..."

    "Enough!" Fang Zhuo interrupted Mr. Li sharply. Veins popped out on his forehead, and he said angrily, "My lord, your status is precious, and Fang can't be offended, but don't rely on your status. I am humiliated, and a scholar can be killed but not humiliated!"

    Shen Zhuo was full of doubts: "Why did Mr. Fang say that?"

    Qi Rufei followed up and said: "That is, are you blind or deaf? The person talking to you is obviously me , what are you babbling about and what is Shen Zhuo doing?"

    Master Li stared at the boss.

    It was the first time he saw a servant who dared to call his master by his name.

    But Shen Zhuo didn't speak, so he could only pretend to be a quail.

    Fang Zhuo was out of breath: "You——"

    "What are you?!" Qi Rufei's apricot eyes widened, and her aura was fully opened: "You dare to be a coward! You are with Zhang Yingying on your front feet, and now he has If you are pregnant, you just disappear, and then turn around and go to other girls! Do you still want your face?!"