Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Foot Grounding Do you think I did something wrong?

    Qi Rufei wanted to flip the table.

    What the hell is going on!

    But with Shen Zhuo like this, she couldn't speak seriously, so she could only suppress her temper and say: "No, you are not familiar with Shao'an and the others, so there is no need to go.

    " " Shen Zhuo looked at Qi Rufei sadly: "So, Ah Fei, are you tired of me?" "

    I..."

    Shen Zhuo didn't give Qi Rufei a chance to speak, and said to himself: "I know, I am not as healthy as Mr. Ye, and I don't have the friendship he had with your childhood sweetheart, but Ah Fei, having such a disabled and sick body is not my intention. As for the childhood friendship, we should have it too, it is..." "Stop it

    ! "Qi Rufei couldn't take it anymore: "What did you ask me just now? Oh, yes, you asked me if Shaoan pulled me. If he did, he would let go quickly. Okay!" "     He Actually pulled you?!" Shen Zhuo's peach blossom eyes were full of water, and his whole body was shaky: "So, is this the reason why Ah Fei refused to insist on taking me?" Qi Rufei was about to be     irritable.     Why the hell did you go back to the topic just now.     "A Fei, I..."     Seeing that Shen Zhuo was about to start again, Qi Rufei felt that this was a matter of life and death.     Either she was asked to die by Shen Zhuo, or Shen Zhuo was beaten to death by Uncle Hu, Qi Rufei decisively chose the second one.     Qi Rufei stood up abruptly, interrupting Shen Zhuo's words simply and rudely: "Shut up! I'll take you out tomorrow." "     Really?" Shen Zhuo looked up happily, and saw Qi Rufei slamming the curtain and heading towards the clean room. Stretching his neck, he said cheerfully: "Don't worry, Ah Fei, I can pay you the money."     The answer was the door slamming shut.     The room suddenly fell silent.

    Shen Zhuo, who was miserable just now, laughed very lightly and quickly, put away the pitiful expression on his face, and called out: "Meng Xin."

    Meng Xin came in quickly.

    Shen Zhuo was sitting at the table, his green robe was on the ground, his always sickly pale face was covered with a layer of orange red by the warm candlelight, his eyes and brows were full of smiles.     Meng Xin

    came in and asked, "What are

    your orders?"

What does the medicine for bruises do? But he still complied, and asked again: "But what else do you want to say to Second Young Master?"

    "There is no need to talk," Shen Zhuo said with a smile, "Let him take care of him."

    Meng Xin responded and went.

    When he passed by, a few servants were rubbing medicine on Shen Yu.

    Shen Yu was born with a golden spoon in his mouth, and his skin was delicate and soft, and he would get bruised whenever he touched it, let alone being beaten up by Qi Rufei.

    Seeing Meng Xin approaching, he immediately said angrily, "What are you doing here?"

    "Back to Second Young Master, our young master looked at Second Young Master earlier, and it seemed that he was not doing well. He guessed that Second Young Master might be injured, so we asked the villain to come to Second Young Master. Send a bottle of medicine for bruises."

    After speaking, Meng Xin took out the medicine bottle from his arms and put it on the table, saluted Shen Yu, and left.

    Shen Yu stared at the medicine bottle without speaking.