Chapter 24

Chapter 24 When Attacked, Shen Zhuo's hand holding the sword couldn't help shaking...

    The next day, Shen Zhuo went to see Shen Mianzhi.

    When he came back again, the courtyard was so lonely, the summer wind passed through the hall, and the beaded curtains were rustling, but there was no sign of Qi Rufei in the courtyard.

    Qi Rufei left.

    She came unexpectedly, and left quietly.

    In fact, it was not quiet, after all, they had drunk the farewell wine last night.

    Shen Zhuo went to the corridor and heard Meng Xin admonishing the boy: "Hurry up and move the ice basin out."

    The boy said: "But the young lady said that at this hour of the day, an ice basin should be placed in the room for her. .”

    Shen Zhuo paused.

    He is afraid of the cold, while Qi Rufei is not resistant to heat.

    After the great heat, Qi Rufei couldn't bear the heat day after day, so she asked someone to put an ice basin outside, and she just sat next to the ice basin every day.

    "Shut up!" Meng Xin glanced out.     Seeing that Shen Zhuo didn't come back, he immediately lowered his voice and ordered: "Young Madam

    isn't here, listen to me now, and quickly move this ice basin away.     " It was over again, and there was a swish behind him.     He turned his head, and saw Shen Zhuo coming in from the outside with the curtain lifted.     Meng Xin immediately shrank his neck: "Young master!"     Shen Zhuo ignored them, and went to deal with official business after sitting at the desk.     Although Emperor Zhaohe was sympathetic to him and did not need him to go to Dali Temple every day to get a job, but after all he had an official position, Shen Zhuo would still help with some official affairs on weekdays.     Seeing this, Meng Xin asked two servants to move the ice basin away.     The room suddenly fell silent.     After a while, Luxiu came in to serve tea.

    Although Shen Zhuo was working with his eyes down, she had been serving Shen Zhuo with green sleeves for a while, and she knew that their young master had something on his mind, so his face became more and more indifferent.

    After serving the tea, when he was about to leave, he was stopped again.

    Shen Zhuo said: "Take her things."

    Lu Xiu was startled, and immediately agreed.

    Qi Rufei married in with all her plans, but it will be one month.

    But in this room, she has quite a lot of things, and the green sleeves are all gathered, and even a box is packed.

    After putting it away, the green sleeve was in trouble.

    Not knowing how to deal with these, he asked Shen Zhuo what he meant.

    Shen Zhuo didn't raise his head: "Burn it."

    Lu Xiu called two servants and asked them to help carry the box out.

    After the footsteps went away, when Shen Zhuo raised his head, his expression was slightly startled.

    The interior has been restored to original condition.

    What it was like when Qi Rufei didn't come here is what it looks like now, only his belongings are left in the house, and all the traces of Qi Rufei's past life have been wiped away.