Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Congratulations Mother wants Ayu to marry Miss Qi.

    Green Sleeve felt cheated.

    How can there be a serious meeting with someone, and they will meet in a rockery. But before she could persuade her, Qi Rufei had already bent down into the rockery.

    "Young madam!"

    Lvxiu was startled, and hurriedly followed.

    After passing through the rockery, I discovered that there is a cave inside.

    There was an open space outside, and there was a huge character written on the ground next to it, even though Qi Rufei couldn't read, she had seen that character before, and someone said it seemed to be called 'Wu'?

    As soon as Qi Rufei stood still, a coquettish voice suddenly rang out: "Look at the trick!"

    After saying that, a red shadow rushed over, and the opponent raised his palm and slammed her face.

    Qi Rufei is not a vegetarian either.

    Immediately dodged to avoid the blow, and then fought with the opponent with bare hands.

    Seeing this, the green sleeve immediately wanted to step forward to help.

    But the arm was grabbed by the maid who led the way just now: "Oh, don't worry, my lady just wants to play with the young lady, she won't be serious, don't worry." After the maid said this, Lu Xiu paid

    attention It turned out that the red shadow on the field did not have a weapon in his hand.

    Lu Xiu doesn't know martial arts, but it can be seen that Qi Rufei has not lost the wind, and the maid who grabbed her looks petite, but actually knows kung fu. Lu Xiu couldn't break free from her, so she secretly squeezed her Needle.

    Qi Rufei usually uses a knife to fight, and seldom goes into battle empty-handed, so she is not used to using her hands. But at the same time, she also noticed that the person who attacked her didn't seem to be used to fighting with bare hands.

    After the two fought back and forth dozens of times, Qi Rufei had a general understanding of this person's martial arts.

    She rolled her eyes, intentionally showing an opening, and when the opponent was attacking, she quickly turned from defense to offense, pinched the opponent's wrist bone, slapped the person to the ground, and then cut the opponent's arm back.

    Who ever thought that this girl is flexible.

    After being pressed to the ground by Qi Rufei, she immediately begged for mercy in a soft voice: "My good sister, I was wrong, I was wrong, take it easy, your arm will break!" Seeing this, Lu Xiu immediately took the silver needle

    .

    Go there with the little maid.

    Qi Rufei knew that the other party had no intention of hurting anyone, so she stopped when she begged for mercy.     The little maid hurriedly went over to help the woman in red

    : "Miss, how are you?"

Big smile: "Good sister, I said, you will know who I am soon, how about it, I didn't lie to you, right?"

    Qi Rufei was stunned.

    The girl in front of her turned out to be the man who beat the thief with a whip on the street a few days ago!

    And she turned out to be Qi Mingyue!

    Even though Qi Rufei was fine, Lu Xiu was still frightened.