Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Drunk This is the first time he saw Qi Rufei drunk...

    But time waits for no one.

    Before Shen Zhuo found a suitable opportunity, the day came when Shen Yu and Qi Mingyue got married.

    This is already the second time that the Xiangfu has held a wedding this year.

    Wei Wanruo, in order not to fall into the trap of reality, this time the pomp is the same as Shen Zhuo's marriage, but if you observe carefully, you can still see the difference in the subtleties.

    But Qi Rufei and Shen Zhuo are not people who care about everything.

    The two of them didn't notice at all, but on this day, they had to help greet the guests.

    Said it was a greeting, but Qi Rufei followed Wei Wanruo the whole time, smiling at the wives and ladies who came to congratulate her, Shen Zhuo saw the impatience in her eyes, and when he was about to go forward to help her out, he saw Xiaoyao Wangfu The carriage has arrived.

    Shen Zhuo paused.

    Xiaoyao Wang Fu Jingyan and Shen Yu have always been on good terms, and today they have accompanied Shen Yu to the Duke's mansion to pick up their relatives, and now only Shi Huan can come in the palace's carriage.

    Soon, the carriage stopped.

    Qi Rufei was originally standing behind Wei Wanruo pretending to be pretending, when she caught a glimpse of Shi Huan getting off the carriage, as if seeing a living Bodhisattva, she walked over in three steps at a time and called out, "Shi Huan." Wei Wanruo

    frowned .

    Ask the maid to send the lady in front of her in, and come over briskly, and at the same time said happily: "Miss Shi Huan is here, hurry up, please come inside." Shi

    Huan saluted Wei Wanruo.

    Standing beside Qi Rufei, she said softly: "The welcoming team should be back soon, we'll wait here before going in."

    Wei Wanruo didn't force her anymore after hearing what she said.

    Leaving Qi Rufei to accompany Shi Huan, he went to greet other guests.

    Seeing this, Shen Zhuo didn't go any further.

    Although this was the second time that the Prime Minister held a wedding event this year, there were still many guests, including several princes.

    When Qi Rufei saw them, her face turned black.

    She gritted her teeth and said, "They still have the guts to come!"

    "Hey, Ah Fei, don't be impulsive!" Shi Huan hurriedly stopped her: "Today is the day when Ming Yue and Second Young Master get married, it's not good to make trouble!"

    Qi Rufei naturally wouldn't do things that would slap her face.

    But seeing Shen Zhuo's appearance of 'talking happily' with the princes, he gave him a hard look, then turned his head quickly.

    The other princes didn't notice this glance, but Fu Lanqing did.

    He intentionally stayed behind, and quietly said to Shen Zhuo: "Are you and Qi Rufei having a quarrel?!"

    Shen Zhuo: "?!

    " He also caught a glimpse of Xia Yingzhi who was following behind Wei Wanruo, helping to greet the guests.

    People in Huajing all pay attention to decency.

    Generally, on such occasions, only the hostess, or the daughter-in-law and main wife, are qualified to come out to greet the guests.