Chapter 57

Chapter 57 Difficult to Sleep Now that the night is cold, Ah Fei might as well go to bed...

    In fact, the Qi family is also worried about this.

    So ever since Qi and Qi's two families discussed marriage, they were rarely willing to let Qi Mingyue go out.

    And Qi Mingyue is used to being wild.

    After staying in the mansion for a few days, she couldn't take it anymore, so she begged with Qi Rufei who went to see her: "A Fei, think of a way to take me out, and if you take me out like this in the mansion, I will be scared." Going crazy."

    Qi Rufei couldn't help it.

    She is not familiar with Huajing, nor does she know how to help Qi Mingyue.

    Then he went back to the mansion and told Shen Zhuo about the matter, asking him to help find a solution.

    Shen Zhuo thought for a while: "This is easy to handle. Now is the time to appreciate chrysanthemums and eat crabs. Why don't you invite your mother to hold a chrysanthemum appreciation banquet in the mansion and invite your wives and ladies to come over." Qi Rufei's eyes lit up: "In this way

    , Mingyue can come too! Then do it this way, it's just..."

    Shen Zhuo knew what Qi Rufei was worried about.

    He smiled softly and said, "I'll go talk to my mother."

    "Okay, thank you!"

    Qi Rufei immediately agreed, and after talking about Qi Mingyue, she looked at Shen Zhuo again.

    It's only September now.

    She was still wearing summer clothes, but Shen Zhuo had already changed into a thick autumn shirt.

    But even so, his face was still as white as a ghost, and only when he coughed would a thin layer of blood appear.

    People say that bamboo is greener when it encounters snow.

    But with Shen Zhuo like this, Qi Rufei even suspected that he might not even be able to survive this winter.

    Qi Rufei crossed her legs, stared at Shen Zhuo and asked, "I remember, you said, your illness was brought from your mother's womb?

    "

    He didn't understand why Qi Rufei suddenly asked about this, but she hummed softly: "My mother fell into a cold pool when she was on a mission, and then she fell into the root of the disease. Weaker than others."

    "That's why the emperor takes extra care of you?"

    Shen Zhuo paused, before answering: "Probably."

    If you put this on others, you will only think that Emperor Zhaohe can do this. It is already very affectionate and righteous.

    But Qi Rufei was full of disdain: "Then he is not a thing!"

    When Jiang Li was the leader of the secret guard, he tried his best to oppress him.

    Later, even when Jiang Li was injured, he didn't let her go, and even married her to Shen Mianzhi.

    As a result, Jiang Li died of illness early on, and even Shen Zhuo was born with sick bones.

    Shen Zhuo smiled wryly: "Ah Fei, thunder, rain and dew are all due to your kindness."

    If it was before, Qi Rufei would definitely scoff when she heard this.

    But after staying in Huajing for a period of time, she also saw these dignitaries, the beauty in front of them, and the suffering in the end, just expressed deep sympathy and patted Shen Zhuo on the shoulder.