Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Meeting and not knowing each other.

    On the way back, the second lady's face was as black as the bottom of a pot.

    Originally, she thought that there was something to be said about this marriage, but when Qi Rufei fell into the water, she naturally had a bad impression on Mrs. Shen. After all, some elegant and quiet lady would suddenly fall into the water!

    It's really a dog meat bun, it's not on the table!

    The second lady took her anger out on the maid: "Useless thing, how do you take care of the second lady?" "

    Second aunt, I'm a living person with arms and legs, so I don't need...

    " Handmaiden, it is their fault that the master fell into the water, and it is not good to protect the master, so you will be fined half a month's money."

    "But..."

    "If you speak for her again, you will be fined for one month."

    Qi Rufei: "..."

    There was no way . After talking back to the general's mansion, the second lady rushed away angrily as soon as the carriage stopped.

    When Yinshuang came to look for Qi Rufei, she was stunned for a moment, and couldn't help asking: "What's wrong with the second lady?"

    "Probably angry at me for falling into the water."     Yinshuang

    : "?! "

It is only natural for the madam to be angry. The second young lady has a different identity now. When she is away from home, her words and deeds represent the face of the general's mansion..." "Okay, okay,

    I understand, I understand.

    " Feeling a pain in the head, he lifted up the hem of the skirt, turned around and ran towards the mansion.

    Yinshuang followed immediately.

    After entering the house, when there was no one around, Yinshuang hurriedly asked: "How is it? Second in charge, did you succeed?" "

    Successful!" Qi Rufei poured a cup of cold tea, "Shen Zhuo didn't go today."

    No go? !

    Yinshuang opened her eyes wide: "Could it be that you were frightened last night?"

    "Look at how cowardly he is, nine out of ten he is." Qi Rufei threw the tea cup on the table and said angrily, "If he has the ability, he will stay in the Prime Minister's mansion all his life and don't go out, or his aunt will kill him !"

    Shen Yu was indeed frightened by Qi Rufei, as soon as he returned home last night, he had a fever, and the fever didn't subside until this morning, and at this time he was paralyzed again.

    Shen Yu dreamed about the assassination last night again.

    He saw the blade light in the black-clothed assassin's hand suddenly slashing towards him.

    He wanted to dodge, but it was as if someone had put a holding spell on him, he couldn't move, he could only see the blade getting closer and closer to him.

    "Ayu wake up, don't be afraid, mother is here, mother is here!" At the moment of death, an anxious female voice came from afar.

    Shen Yu woke up suddenly, and when she saw Wei Wanruo beside the bed, she gasped like a dehydrated fish, "Mother, save me, someone is going to kill me, someone is going to kill me!