Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Undercover investigation of the identity of this person in our mansion is open to discussion...

    Qi Rufei has been abducted for many years, and the Qi family has searched for many years without success, but she was suddenly found when Mrs. Shen was arranging a marriage for him.

    Shen Zhuo didn't believe it, it would be such a coincidence.

    Meng Xin lowered his voice and said, "My lord, my subordinates went down to check, and they said that it was at the beginning of March, Mrs. Qi went to pay respects to General Qi and his wife, and on the way back to the city, she met a monk who was laying down the car, and the monk stopped the car and asked for water. Mrs. Qi kindly ordered someone to give it to her, but before the Laitou monk left, he left a sentence insanely, "Go west, Ye Shenshen will see you back." Go west,

    Ye Shenshen will see you back.

    To the west of Huajing, Ye Shenshen is Yecheng.

    Shen Zhuo sneered, what is the difference between the other party saying this and directly telling the Qi family that Qi Rufei is in Yecheng?

    Meng Xin continued: "Mrs. Qi only thought that he was talking nonsense, and didn't take this matter to heart. As a result, when she went back that night, she dreamed of General Qi and his wife. After waking up, she remembered what Monk Lai Tou said, Immediately, people searched west."

    "What about monk Laidou?"

    "The subordinates are incompetent, and he has not been found yet."

    This is what Shen Zhuo expected.

    Since the other party arranged for that person to look for Mrs. Qi, they naturally wouldn't let him show up again.

    Shen Zhuo said: "There is no need to investigate him anymore, so as not to startle the snake."

    Meng Xin responded, and asked again: "My lord, since someone deliberately lured Qi's family to Yecheng, then the identity of this person in our mansion is questionable. Do you want our people to go to Yecheng?"

    "No need, wait for the reply from the county magistrate of Yecheng."

    In the letter earlier, Shen Zhuo had already mentioned this matter to the county magistrate of Yecheng, and he will know the answer when the letter comes back up.

    But Meng Xin was very puzzled: "Young master, you know that Qi Rufei has ulterior motives, why do you still help her?" The

    day before they got married, Meng Xin found out that Qi Rufei was the assassin who assassinated Shen Yu.

    But Shen Zhuo pretended not to know, originally he wanted to wait until the wedding day, when Qi Rufei attacked him, he would bring up the matter again and take care of Qi Rufei under the pretext. Unexpectedly, when the hijab was lifted, she discovered that Qi Rufei was actually the person who had saved him in the alley before.

    At that moment, Shen Zhuo changed his mind.

    The heat is scorching, and the wind sends the lotus fragrance.

    Shen Zhuo was leaning against the water pavilion, playing with the durian flowers on his fingertips: It was just a misunderstanding, besides, she had saved me once. "

    Meng Xin had a look of hesitation on his face: "But what if it was planned by the person behind her that time?" "

    "So what if it's well designed? " "Shen Zhuo pinched the pomegranate flower with his fingertips, eyes half downcast: "It's just a knife, if it can be used for me, I will keep it, if not..." Before he finished speaking, he heard