Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Ni Fang Zhuo is dead, all clues are broken.

    "No!" Qi Rufei withdrew her hand and yawned: "Okay, stop being a sissy, if you are afraid of assassins, bring more guards next time you go out." She still has something to do when she goes back to the village

    !

    Because of her insistence on coming to Huajing back then, the village owner is probably still angry now.

    She had to go back and coax him.

    Thinking of this, Qi Rufei felt bald.

    As soon as she turned over on the couch, she heard Shen Zhuo behind her say: "There may be something else hidden about Liu Liu."

    Shen Zhuo clenched the peace talisman in his hand.

    Qi Rufei didn't want to stay for him, but if it was about Liuliu, it would be a different matter.

    as expected.

    As soon as he said this, Qi Rufei turned over and sat up immediately.

    Shen Zhuo didn't hide anything, and told Qi Rufei everything Feng Mo said today.

    Qi Rufei frowned, and remained silent for a moment. The first thing

    she said was not to ask Fang Zhuo about it, but to ask , "Why should I trust you?" , suddenly told her about it.

    Shen Zhuo stood under the lamp.

    The candlelight illuminated his beautiful eyebrows and eyes clearly, his face was still sick, but his expression was very frank.

    He generously admitted: "Because I want to keep Ah Fei."

    Qi Rufei stood up with her fists clenched.

    Shen Zhuo refused to evade: "I just finished meeting Fang Zhuo's book boy today, and on the way back, I was assassinated. If Ah Fei doesn't believe what I say, I can let Fang Zhuo's book boy come to see you." He said

    this ingenious.

    It was true that he went to meet Fang Zhuo's book boy, and it was true that he was attacked, but no one knew whether there was any connection between the two events.

    But it doesn't matter, as long as Qi Rufei can stay, Shen Zhuo can make them connect.

    When Qi Rufei's fist stopped in front of Shen Zhuo's door, he just said the last sentence: "Only when Ah Fei is here, I will be ordered to investigate this matter." After speaking, Shen Zhuo shook and barely supported him

    . Standing still, he began to pant slightly again.

    Qi Rufei clicked her tongue: "You are such a dainty flower! Just say a few more words and you will gasp!" With

    disgust on her lips, Qi Rufei still poured a cup of tea and handed it to Shen Zhuo.

    "Thank you, Ah Fei."

    Qi Rufei sat back on the couch, drooping her eyes and meditating.

    Shen Zhuo didn't force her, she knew that Qi Rufei was trying to identify the authenticity of what he said just now.

    So, Fang Zhuo didn't treat Liu Liu simply because of his love, but premeditated? !

    But Liuliu is an orphan, what is it worth for Fang Zhuo to go all the way from Huajing to lie to her? ! And pretending to be Shen Zhuo? !

    This makes no sense.

    But Qi Rufei didn't say whether she trusted Shen Zhuo or not.

    She asked a question first: "Why did Fang Zhuo pretend to be you to approach Liu Liu?"