Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Help me teach Ah Fei.

    Two days later, someone from the palace suddenly came looking for Qi Rufei.

    It was said that Shi Huan was sick, and he didn't think about eating or drinking these days.

    Fu Jingyan invited her to spend time with Qi Mingyue at the mansion, and chat with Shi Huan to relieve boredom.

    Since the last time, after knowing that Shi Huan fell in love with an impossible person, Qi Rufei felt a little more pity for her.

    After listening to the visitor, she didn't have time to tell Shen Zhuo in person, so she grabbed someone casually and said, "Go and talk to Shen Zhuo, Mingyue and I will go to the palace." After speaking, she left in a hurry

    .

    Xia Yingzhi's maid was not far away. After watching Qi Rufei go away, she immediately went back to report to Xia Yingzhi.

    She said: "Miss, the Young Madam has already left."

    The so-called knowing yourself and knowing the enemy can win a hundred battles.

    Although Xia Yingzhi looked down on Qi Rufei's vulgarity from the bottom of her heart, Qi Rufei married into the prime minister's mansion, but within half a year, she has already attracted everyone one after another, this should not be underestimated.

    So after Xia Yingzhi came, she secretly inquired about Qi Rufei's affairs.

    For example, Qi Rufei doesn't have a deep relationship with Qi's family; for another example, she is good friends with Qi Mingyue and Shi Huan from the palace, so it's not surprising that Qi Mingyue repeatedly troubles her!

    Xia Yingzhi asked again: "Where's Qi Mingyue?"

    "The second son and the second wife are still choosing the address of the shop outside."

    I don't know what method Qi Mingyue used, but she actually persuaded Wei Wanruo, Let Shen Yu go out to do business. In the past few days, the couple went out early and returned late every day, and they didn't know what to do outside.

    But this is also the reason why Xia Yingzhi chose to attack today.

    Xia Yingzhi glanced at the sky outside.

    At this hour, Shen Zhuo's tonic should be ready soon. She put on the earrings, stood up and said, "Let's go, let's say goodbye to my aunt and the old lady."

    Wei Wanruo just finished listening to the matter of the steward, and was resting in the grand master's chair.

    The confidant came in and said, "Ma'am, Miss Biao is here."

    Ever since Wei Wanruo gave Xia Yingzhi two choices that day, Xia Yingzhi fell ill after returning home.

    As for whether the disease is real or fake, Wei Wanruo didn't know, and he didn't bother to explore it. Now that she heard that Xia Yingzhi came to see her, she guessed that Xia Yingzhi had recovered from her illness.

    So he asked his confidants to invite people in.

    Xia Yingzhi stepped into the hall.

    He greeted Wei Wanruo with a blessing, obediently called 'Aunt', and then said: "These days, thank you for taking care of me, Yingzhi is going home tomorrow, so I'm here to say goodbye to Auntie."

    After finishing speaking, he saluted Wei Wanruo again.

    Wei Wanruo was slightly taken aback.