Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Counterattack Chen Zhuo, begging His Majesty to be the master...

    Mother Zhang is dead? !

    There was a buzzing in Shen Zhuo's head, he closed his eyes, and tried his best to suppress the dizziness.

    The supervisor immediately handed over a note: "Return to Your Majesty, Mr. Zhang did hand in the note for funeral leave this morning."

    Emperor Zhaohe took the note.

    The sixth prince hesitated to speak: "Father, I have something else to say, I don't know whether to say it or not."

    Emperor Zhaohe glanced at him lightly.

    The sixth prince immediately knelt down: "Go back to Father, I heard that Mrs. Shen went to Zhang's house last night and said that he wanted to see Mrs. Zhang. Not long after he left, Mrs. Zhang passed away."

    As soon as this remark came out, there was an uproar in the court.

    Yesterday Zhang Mingli went to the Ministry of Criminal Justice to sue Qi Rufei. Although they didn't witness it, they also heard that Shen Zhuo had gone to the Ministry of Criminal Justice. They even openly requested that the case be transferred to Dali Temple for trial. Later, His Majesty ordered the case to be handed over to the three divisions for joint trial. That's it.

    Ordinarily, the two of them are now in the same situation.

    Shen Zhuo is doing well, what are you doing at Zhang's house? ! And as soon as he left, Mrs. Zhang disappeared, which is too coincidental!

    But because of Shen Zhuo's identity.

    And the reason why Emperor Zhaohe favored him, no one dared to ask the doubts in his heart.

    Emperor Zhaohe, sitting on the dragon chair, jumped over the courtiers in red and purple, and landed on Shen Zhuo accurately.

    He asked: "Shen Aiqing, how do you explain this matter?"

    Shen Zhuo came out: "Return to Your Majesty, I did go to Zhang's house last night."

    Hearing this, the sixth prince seemed to have grabbed Shen Zhuo's braids, and looked at each other happily. Proudly asked: "I don't know, Mr. Shen, why did you go to Zhang's house late at night?" "It's     just

    some private matter."

    "Oh, what is it private matter?"

    He originally wanted to hold Qi Rufei and negotiate with Shen Zhuo, but after returning home yesterday and receiving the body of the hidden guard, he knew that there was no talk about it.

    The sixth prince was worried about how to drag Shen Zhuo into the water.

    Hearing the news of Zhang's mother's sudden death this morning, he felt that even the master was helping him.

    The sixth prince started a conversation.

    His henchmen stood up one after another, echoed the sixth prince, and unanimously blamed Shen Zhuo.

    Emperor Zhaohe sat on the dragon chair, his eyes were covered with a layer of haze, but he didn't speak.

    Shen Zhuo, who was attacked by the crowd, bowed his waist and coughed lowly: "Your Highness Sixth, this is the early court, not the Ministry of Punishment, or the court of Dali Temple." "It is the

    early court, but..." "

    Enough It's gone!" Emperor Zhaohe snarled, threw the memorial in his hand, and fell straight in front of the sixth prince.