Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Negotiation You help me find the murderer, I will protect you...

    Shen Zhuo looked puzzled, so he said, "What are you looking at me for?"

    "Bah! Dog man!"

    Qi Rufei walked away after finishing speaking.

    Shen Zhuo: "..."

    Shen Yu also followed suit: "Bah! Dog man!"

    But before he could leave, he was stopped by the servant.

    The servant said: "Second Young Master,

    Mr. Zhang is here to look for you!" Hit the young master..."

    In the middle of speaking, Shen Yu turned her head, and there was no longer Shen Zhuo behind her.

    Seeing this, the servant said: "The eldest son has already left."

    "Gone?! Who allowed him to leave?"

    Shen Yu rolled up his sleeves, and immediately went to settle accounts with Shen Zhuo, but was stopped by the servant.

    The little servant begged: "Second Young Master, you should go to the front hall first, the master and wife are waiting there."

    Shen Zhuo was not interested in Shen Yu's rotten peach blossoms, so he went to find Qi Rufei.

    When he returned to the yard, Qi Rufei was packing up his things and leaving.

    Shen Zhuo was taken aback: "What is Ah Fei doing?"

    "Pack up and leave! Liu Liu's matter has nothing to do with you, what am I still doing here."

    Shen Zhuo: "But we are already married."

    "Married What's the matter? Isn't it possible to divorce your husband?"

    Qi Rufei remembered that there was an uncle in the village who became a bandit after being divorced by his wife.

    She swung the burden on her shoulders: "Don't be naughty, you go and write a letter of divorce, and I will sign it."

    Shen Zhuo knew a long time ago that Qi Rufei was not an ordinary woman. But she was still convinced by her words, "What's wrong with getting married?" Isn't it okay to have a husband?" I was shocked.

    Qi Rufei pushed Shen Zhuo: "What are you doing standing there stupidly? Go! Be like a goose!"

    Shen Zhuo, the goose, barely stood still: "A Fei, can you listen to me?" "

    Speak quickly if you have something to say Hurry up."

    Shen Zhuo said: "After you dare to ask Ah Fei, do you still want to find the murderer?" "

    Of course."

    "Then does Ah Fei have a direction?"

    Shen Zhuo's words stunned Qi Rufei.

    Does she have direction? ! She has a fart direction!

    Before Liu Liu died, she said that the father of the child was Shen Zhuo, the son of Xiangfu.

    But now there is evidence that Shen Zhuo never left Huajing in June last year. Isn't this contradictory? !

    Qi Rufei's face was full of irritability when asked: "Is there any direction, does it have something to do with you?"

    Even if there is no direction, she still has to check, she will never just let that dog man go!

    But she didn't want Shen Zhuo to say: "Of course it has something to do with it."