Chapter 69

Chapter 69 Clearly I like you, but there is no result between us...

    But it turns out that I have something on my mind, so I can't sleep well.

    All night, Qi Rufei was dreaming. In the dream, she was running for her life, and there were wolves, tigers and leopards chasing her all the time, and without exception, those wolves, tigers and leopards all had dull faces.

    She ran and chased him, making a fuss all night.

    When she woke up the next day, Qi Rufei's face was so gloomy that she could drip water.

    As soon as it was dawn, she carried the knife and went to the bamboo forest in the backyard to practice the knife.

    When Qi Mingyue passed by, she only saw Qi Rufei who was wielding a knife in a murderous aura, and the branches of deciduous trees swept by her blade all over the ground.

    Seeing this, Qi Mingyue stepped back decisively to a safe distance.

    Qi Mingyue dared to step forward only after Qi Rufei finished practicing a set of saber techniques and put away the saber.

    She handed over the handkerchief and asked: "There's a pavilion over there, why don't we go and have a sit?"

    After stretching her muscles and bones, Qi Rufei felt that the stagnation in her heart had eased a bit.

    She wiped the sweat off her brow and walked over with a knife. As a result, as soon as he was seated, Qi Mingyue asked impatiently, "What's the matter with you and Shen Zhuo?"

    Before, Qi Mingyue didn't feel that there was anything tricky between them.

    But yesterday, Qi Rufei took the initiative to take Shen Zhuo to see the flower building manager. But after going there, she suddenly became angry again, and only then did Qi Mingyue realize that something was wrong.

    Qi Rufei pursed her lips, but said nothing.

    Qi Mingyue curled her lips and said, "Ah Fei, you are so mean! I have told you everything I have to do!"

    Her words wronged Qi Rufei.

    It's not that Qi Rufei doesn't want to say it, it's just that she doesn't know how to say it.

    She said irritably, "The matter between me and Shen Zhuo is a bit complicated."

    When Qi Mingyue heard this, she suddenly felt something was going on.

    She leaned over immediately: "It's okay, you start from the beginning."

    Liuliu is gone, and Yinshuang has returned to Yecheng.

    There is no one around Qi Rufei who can talk about this matter except Qi Mingyue, but...

    Qi Mingyue immediately raised her hand and swore: "What you said today, God knows, you know and I know, if I say it, I will Punish me for giving that pig to Shen Yu, and give birth to many, many children."

    Even though the two were married, they still hated each other.

    Qi Mingyue felt that this curse was already very vicious to her, so she shook Qi Rufei's arm: "Look, I've already sworn it, so hurry up and say it." Qi Rufei couldn't help Qi Mingyue's urging

    .

    She took a deep breath and told about the matter between herself and Shen Zhuo.

    After listening, Qi Mingyue's mood could no longer be described as shock.