Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Back home I have two things. I want you to do it.

    "You loser! Do you still have the face to come back?"

    Shen Zhuo led Meng Xingang around the screen wall, and slammed his head and face with an angry curse.

    Shen Zhuo paused and looked up.

    I saw Shen Yu standing on the porch, staring at him fiercely, like a young animal defending its territory, baring its teeth and bluffing. And behind Shen Yu, there was a grand teacher's chair, a pot of tea and only half a plate of melon seeds left.

    "You—!"

    Shen Zhuo stopped Meng Xin, who was about to get angry, and asked with a smile, "Is the second brother waiting for me?" "

    Who the hell is your second brother?"

    Shen Zhuo changed his address: "Ah Is Yu waiting for me?"

    "You can also call Ah Yu?"

    Everyone: "..."

    Shen Yu's servant couldn't listen anymore, and wanted to remind her secretly.

    But Shen Yu looked down on his sneaky behavior, and wanted to give Shen Zhuo a blow, so he kicked the boy out: "This is the young man's mansion, speak out loud!" The boy wanted to

    cry Without tears, Shen Yu still stared at him: "Speak loudly!"

    The servant could only vaguely remind: "Young master, you forgot, you have a serious business to find the eldest son today."

    Oh, yes! He came to talk to Shen Zhuo about something serious, not to discuss the title issue.

    Thinking of this, Shen Yu's expression immediately became fierce: "Sick girl, let me tell you..." "

    Daddy never liked me. I have to keep my own place in the prime minister's house. Otherwise, as long as Ayu says a word, I will have to Where did you come from and where do you go back." Shen Zhuo had a sick face, his eyelashes drooping, and his expression was full of loneliness: "I know, Ayu, you have told me this many times." Shen Yu was

    choked Stopped, the boss stared.

    He had calculated thousands of times, but he didn't think that Shen Zhuo, a shameless person, would steal his words!

    Shen Yu's servant was very clever. Seeing that his master was deflated, he immediately pulled his hair and mouthed an 'assassin' at Shen Yu.

    right! And the assassin thing.

    Shen Yu's arrogance suddenly became arrogant again: "You are a sick child with half a foot in the coffin, you are not honest, you are attracting bees and butterflies outside, and people will call you to settle accounts!" Shen Zhuo was

    coughing , I didn't hear clearly for a while: "What?"

    "The night before yesterday, there was a female assassin who said she was called Liu Ye Duo. I can't remember the exact name. Anyway, she came to ask for my life. You Say, did you impersonate the young master when you were messing around outside?"

    It has been two days since the assassination last night. Shen Yu wanted to break his head, but he couldn't think of it. Who in Huajing dared to kill him after eating the bear's heart and leopard's guts!

    The only explanation is that when Shen Zhuo was messing around outside, he said that he was the son of the Xiangfu, so the other party came to him by accident!