Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Go to prison and tell me what happened back then...

    Zhang Mingli still remembers that it was a summer afternoon.

    As soon as he finished writing a piece of writing, he excitedly went to see his father, but when he opened the door, he saw his father lying in a pool of blood, while Qi Rufei stood beside him, holding a blood-stained dagger, with a bruise on his face. With the panic after killing.

    "As for the physical evidence, the bite mark on her right wrist is the physical evidence!"

    When he rushed in, he had bitten Qi Rufei's right wrist.

    Shen Zhuo had seen that bite mark.

    Last time he asked Qi Rufei, Qi Rufei said that she didn't remember, maybe she got into a fight and was bitten when she was a child, Qi Rufei didn't look like she was lying at that time.

    Qi Rufei held her right wrist, her face was a little ugly.

    She looked at Zhang Mingli, and said honestly: "I've been used to being thrown by Hu Dahai since I was a child, and I don't remember the origin of this bite mark, but if I really killed your father, how could I have no memory?" "That's a good sentence

    ! Could it be that you kill too many

    people..." "Master Zhang be careful!" Shen Zhuo interrupted Shen Zhuo coldly: "Eleven years ago, my wife was only seven years old. How could a seven-year-old girl kill a grown-up man?" A man?"

    Zhang Mingli didn't know, but——

    he pointed at Qi Rufei: "I saw it with my own eyes, she killed my father." "Since

    Mr. Zhang saw it with his own eyes, why didn't he report it to the authorities at that time, but delayed it until eleven years later?" Did you just talk about this?"

    This loud and loud rhetorical question instantly aroused everyone's curiosity.

    yes! If Qi Rufei really killed Zhang Mingli's father eleven years ago, why didn't he report it to the authorities?

    "Report to the official! Why did I not want to report to the official!"

    At this point, Zhang Mingli's eyes were tearing apart.

    At that time, there was a lot of commotion on their side, Zhang's mother rushed over after hearing the news, but there were also bandits from Wuwang Mountain who came with Zhang's mother.

    "Those bandits threatened my life. We orphans and widows, how dare we report to the officials!" Zhang Ming trembled politely: "Afterwards, we hurriedly buried my father and were expelled from Yecheng by them." Qi Rufei didn't speak yet

    . , Yinshuang couldn't help it anymore: "You fart! Although we are..." Shen     Zhuo interrupted Yinshuang

    : "Master Zhang has evidence?"

, don't reveal your identity.

    "What Mr. Zhang said just now is all empty talk, and the so-called evidence is also untenable!" At this point, Shen Zhuo looked at Wu Shangshu: "Mr. Wu, if Shen remembers well, the Criminal Department and Dali Temple In previous cases, there has never been a case where the accuser was a witness, right?"

    "Never, never." Wu Shangshu repeated, and when he caught sight of the sixth prince from the corner of his eye, he had to ask tremblingly, "Master Zhang, Do you have any other evidence to prove that Qi, to prove that the young lady killed your father eleven years ago?"