Chapter 94

Chapter 94 Worship This mistake can no longer continue.

    After coming out of Emperor Zhaohe's bedroom, Shen Zhuo and Shen Mianzhi separated.

    Now that Emperor Zhaohe was ill in bed, Shen Mianzhi and Fu Lanqing were responsible for all affairs in the court, Shen Mianzhi was busy all day without touching the ground, and the father and son had no chance to talk alone.

    When Shen Zhuo came back from the palace, it was already sunset.

    When he stepped into the courtyard, he saw Qi Rufei sitting on the railing wearing a jacket, playing with the two carp in the blue and white porcelain with wicker.

    He seemed to hear footsteps behind him.

    Qi Rufei turned her head and saw Shen Zhuo, she breathed a sigh of relief, and immediately got off the railing, when she was about to walk towards Shen Zhuo, she might as well slip her foot.

    "A Fei!" Shen Zhuo was startled into a cold sweat, and hurriedly stepped forward to support Qi Rufei: "How are you? Is there anything wrong?" After speaking, he turned his head and scolded the

    cleaning maid.

    Shen Zhuo has always been a gentle gentleman, never before.

    The maids were frightened and knelt on the ground to plead guilty, Qi Rufei tugged at his sleeves: "Okay, my feet slipped, it's none of their business, you all go down." After finishing speaking, let Shen Zhuo accompany her into the room

    . into the house.

    The two sat down at the round table.

    While pouring tea for Shen Zhuo, Qi Rufei told about Qi Mingyue asking her out to visit Shi Huan at the palace tomorrow.

    Shen Zhuo knew that Qi Rufei was friendly at the same time, so he agreed, and even sent them to the palace himself the next day.

    When Shen Zhuo walked away, Qi Mingyue took Qi Rufei's arm and jokingly said, "People who don't know think you two are newlyweds!" Qi Rufei frowned, "He's going to the residence of the two princes

    . I just happened to be on the way to offer my condolences."

    Saying that, he turned and went to the palace.

    The people in the palace knew the two of them, and immediately welcomed them in.

    It was still cold and cold outside, but inside the palace, it was full of warm spring scenery, with red flowers and green leaves everywhere. After Qi Rufei approached, she realized that these red flowers and green leaves were all made of silk flowers and tied to the trees.

    Qi Mingyue curled her lips and said dissatisfiedly: "It's useless to play so many tricks! Shi Huan won't be happy."

    Qi Rufei didn't expect that so many things happened in Huajing after only one month since she left Huajing.

    First, the third and sixth princes died, and then Shi Huan was about to get married, but the one she married was not the one she liked after all.

    When they passed by, Shi Huan was embroidering wedding dresses in the room.

    The girl who is about to get married doesn't have the shyness or nervousness of being a married woman on her face, but there is only a dead silence. It's like a seedling that has been pulled out to grow, with the color of decay that is about to die.

    Qi Mingyue grabbed Shi Huan, and said distressedly: "Huanhuan, if you don't want to marry, we won't marry! He, Fu Jingyan, is your father's friend, not your real elder. What qualifications does he have to decide for you?" It's a lifelong event!"