Chapter 75

Chapter 75 The miracle doctor is terrible! She hasn't had time to make a confession yet! ...

    Shen Zhuo knew that he was abandoned from Huajing.

    So in these years in Chuanli, he never thought of returning to Huajing. Until last year when he passed the crown, Shen Zhuo suddenly decided to return to Huajing after receiving the letter Jiang Li had left him.

    Before, he also thought about telling Qi Rufei about these things, but he never found a suitable opportunity.

    Today, since Qi Rufei brought up this topic, Shen Zhuo wanted to take advantage of the situation and tell her these things.

    "Ah Fei, actually I..."

    Unfortunately, just as he started talking, there was a sudden noise outside.

    Shen Yu and Qi Mingyue came in from outside, Shen Zhuo had to swallow the words that just came to his lips.

    Shen Yu was busy looking at the shop recently, and Qi Mingyue ran with him for a few days. The two broke up because of disagreements, and Qi Mingyue, who was angry, said harshly: "Grandma, let me tell you! If you fail to open this shop, You just go back and read to your aunt and take part in next year's autumn exam!"

    "Okay! If my master succeeds, don't forget, you have to kneel down and wait for me to wash your feet!"

    This is Qi Mingyue He and Shen Yu had agreed earlier. She gave Shen Yu money to do business, and if Shen Yu could do it, she would be Shen Yu's foot-washing maid for a month. If Shen Yu can't do it, she has to go back and read a book to participate in next year's autumn exam.     Qi Rufei was a little curious: "Flower Peacock, what kind of shop     are

    you planning to open?!     " His two legs must have been discounted by Shen Mianzhi!     As for opening a jade carving shop...     Qi Rufei asked: "What the hell is that?!"     "You bumpkin, you don't even know about jade carving!"

    Shen Yu didn't allow it, and some people didn't know what his beloved jade carving was, so they had to explain it to Qi Rufei.

    "Stop!" Qi Rufei didn't want to hear him say, "It's useless for you to tell me. I just want to know how many people in Huajing are willing to pay for your jade carvings?!" This is a good question

    .

    Things like jade carvings are usually priced but not marketed. People who like it will naturally spend a lot of money to buy it. But such wealthy masters are rare after all, and they should also recognize the master of carving. So Qi Rufei didn't understand, why did Shen Yu do this? !

    "You don't know that, do you?"

    Shen Yu said tremblingly: "Master, I like jade carvings, and I have collected a lot of jade carvings over the years. To do this, my master, I only need to spend the money from renting a shop, and I don't need them at all. The principal!"

    In fact, Shen Yu didn't have to pay for the rent of the shop, Wei Wanruo wanted to give him one from the shop in the mansion, but Shen Yu refused.

    He said he was going to start from nothing!

    "Damn!" Qi Mingyue taunted with her hips on her hips, "You don't want the principal! Your pile of jade carvings was blown by a strong wind, so you don't want money!

    " Shit!" Shen Yu was not to be outdone: "Anyway, in the three chapters of our contract, it didn't say that I'm not allowed to do business with jade carvings!"