Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Threatening To Go Tomorrow If You Can't Find Anything, This Is You...

    Qi Rufei's heart was suddenly suspended.

    Shen Zhuo frowned slightly, but only looked at Shen Mianzhi, who had hardly started from the beginning to the end, and called softly: "Father."

    This meant that Shen Mianzhi wanted to make up his mind.

    Shen Mianzhi was silent for a moment, then looked at Shen Yu.

    Shen Yu was full of anticipation, thinking that Shen Mianzhi would believe him, but she didn't want to, Shen Mianzhi said: "Disrespect elder brother, slander elder sister-in-law, go to kneel in the ancestral hall, and don't get up without my order. At this moment, Shen Yu's heart fell to pieces

    . "

    Daddy, you don't even believe me? ! "Shen Yu looked at Shen Mianzhi in disbelief, and said anxiously and angrily: "I didn't lie, it was Jing Zhaoyin who told me personally, if you don't believe it, you can ask someone to come and confront him." "

    Speaking, Shen Yu didn't care about the man's tears, so she cried.

    Wei Wanruo couldn't bear it, and moved the corners of her lips, but she didn't make a sound.

    Mrs. Shen didn't expect that the matter It would become like this, but when he was about to speak, Shen Mianzhi spoke.

    He said: "One incense stick ago, Jing Zhaoyin fell into the lotus pond in the mansion drunk. "

    Shen Mianzhi only said half of what he said, and the second half was that when Jing Zhaoyin was caught, he had exhaled more and breathed in more.

    Shen Yu was so shocked that he forgot to cry.

    Did he order something like this? Looking for When Jing Zhaoyin was testifying, did Jing Zhaoyin fall into the lotus pond?! Isn’t that a coincidence!

    Shen Yu turned to look at Qi Rufei.

    Before he could speak, Wei Wanruo saw his intention and immediately Said: "What are you doing in a daze? Hurry up and pull the second son out! Ayu, don't make your father angry anymore. "

    The last sentence, Wei Wanruo accentuated the tone.

    Shen Yu's words, which had already flowed to his lips, stopped immediately because of Wei Wanruo's last sentence.

    Shen Mianzhi's behavior at home is the same as that of the court, and he only pays attention to evidence in everything. Now that he has no evidence, anything he says will only make Shen Mianzhi angrier.

    The servant didn't dare to pull Shen Yu, so he whispered, "Second Young Master, let's go!" "

    Just go, don't touch me!" Shen Yu turned and walked out, crying loudly as she walked.

    Qi Rufei's mouth twitched.

    Wei Wanruo said softly: "Mother, master, it's getting late, what's the matter, let's talk about it tomorrow, let Zhuo'er and his young couple rest first." After all, tonight is Shen Zhuo and Qi Rufei's bridal chamber wedding night,

    they It's really inconvenient to stay any longer.

    Mrs. Shen stood up with her cane, and took Qi Rufei's hand: "My good boy, I wronged you tonight. You should rest first. When Ayu sobers up tomorrow, grandma will ask him to make amends for you." Qi Rufei looked bewildered

    .

    That's it? !

    It wasn't until the Shen family's footsteps went away that Qi Rufei was sure: Well, it's really over.