Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Wake up this time, I want Ah Fei to stay willingly...

    Shen Zhuo was still the same.

    His face was bloodless and his breath was weak.

    As if in the blink of an eye, he would disappear so quietly.

    During these three days, Qi Rufei didn't believe it from the very beginning.

    Until she hoped that Shen Zhuo would wake up, and tonight, when she heard that the Xiangfu was preparing for the funeral, she finally accepted it. The one who said in the prison earlier, no matter whether she is the second lady of the Qi family, since he married her, she would marry her. It's his wife's man, who's about to die.

    Shen Zhuo was the second one, and Qi Rufei stood by, knowing that he was about to die.

    When Liu Liu died, Qi Rufei felt sad, angry, and hated, all kinds of emotions mixed together.

    But when she arrived at Shen Zhuo's place, Qi Rufei felt numb in her heart, she couldn't describe what kind of feeling it was, as if a person was clearly sad, but her eye sockets were very dry and she couldn't shed tears.

    Qi Rufei knew that she was sad now.

    But more than sadness, it seems to be fear.

    During these three days, she has been guarding Shen Zhuo.

    Every time she suddenly wakes up from a nap, her first reaction is to check for Shen Zhuo's breath, and she will breathe a sigh of relief when she feels his weak breath.

    But after that, Qi Rufei would feel empty in her heart.

    She would stare at Shen Zhuo for a long time, thinking of him dying like this, her heart would be sore and astringent, her throat would feel like a ball of cotton was stuffed.

    "Bada—"

    A drop of water suddenly fell down.

    Qi Rufei murmured: "It's raining?!"

    After she finished speaking, she suddenly realized that it was indeed raining outside, but she was inside, what kind of rain was falling!

    Qi Rufei wiped her face casually, and immediately yelled: "Damn!"

    Then, with lightning speed, she shook off Shen Zhuo's hand and immediately jumped up.

    she cried? !

    She actually cried? !

    Who is she, Qi Rufei! She is a female bandit who sweats but does not shed tears! Now the girls are crying!

    nausea! So fucking disgusting!

    "That flower peacock must have infected me! I'm going to beat him to death later..." Qi Rufei said halfway, when she saw Shen Zhuo's arm hitting the bed hard, she immediately stepped forward and said, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry Stop! I'm a little overwhelmed!"

    Qi Rufei hurriedly put Shen Zhuo's drooping hand back on the quilt.

    She didn't want to let herself go on being a sissy anymore, so she quickly wiped her face and started to get to the point: "I don't know if you can hear what I'm saying now, but I'll just pretend you heard it !"

    Shen Zhuo was sleeping peacefully.

    Qi Rufei said: "Thank you! I have been in Huajing for so long, and you and Hua Peacock are the only ones who are willing to treat me sincerely. You also helped me find Fang Zhuo, that doggy man, but you are so lucky that I haven't waited for my repayment." You, you are going to die, it is not my fault!"