Chapter 45

Chapter 45 I have something to say to Shen Zhuo alone when the term expires...

    The imperial physician outside the house knelt on the ground, no one dared to breathe loudly.

    Emperor Zhaohe was silent for a long time. He wanted to go into the house to see Shen Zhuo, but when he walked to the corridor, he stopped. He raised his hand and pinched the center of his brows, and ordered: "You all stay, and you must do your best to heal. Whatever medicine, I will take it from my private treasury."

    All the imperial physicians said yes.

    Obviously go to the house, only a few steps.

    But Emperor Zhaohe didn't go in. He stood on the porch with his hands behind his back for a while, only said, "I will give you an explanation for this matter", and then left with a full face.

    "Farewell to Your Majesty."

    Everyone in the courtyard knelt down and saluted.

    After Emperor Zhaohe left, the crowd got up, Mrs. Shen leaned on her crutches, and hurriedly said: "Quick, help me to see Zhuo'er."

    Wei Wanruo helped her into the house.

    Shen Mianzhi turned around, and saluted the imperial physicians: "I'm begging you all     .

    "

We gathered aside to discuss the prescription.

    Only then did Shen Mianzhi enter the room to look at Shen Zhuo.

    Shen Zhuo often fell ill in the past, but it was never as serious as today. His eyes were closed tightly, his face was bloodless, and he looked dying.

    Shen Mianzhi's face suddenly tightened.

    Seeing Shen Zhuo, Mrs. Shen kept wiping away her tears with a handkerchief, but she was getting old and couldn't bear it after standing for a while, so Shen Mianzhi and his wife sent her out to rest.

    Qi Rufei stood by Shen Zhuo's bed alone.

    When the imperial doctor came to check the pulse, she moved away, and as soon as the imperial doctor left, she continued to walk on the pedals, holding Shen Zhuo's hand.

    After a while, Lu Xiu came in with a medicine bowl.

    Qi Rufei originally planned to get up and ask Lu Xiu to feed the medicine, but in the middle of it, she suddenly remembered: Shen Zhuo has done a lot for her, but it seems that she has not done anything for him.

    After thinking up to this point, Qi Rufei sat back down again.

    She said: "Give me the medicine bowl."

    Lu Xiu handed over the medicine bowl.

    Qi Rufei has always been impatient and unable to do such delicate work, but today, she was patient and fed the medicine to Shen Zhuo spoon by spoon.

    The room was quiet, except for the crisp sound of the spoon hitting the bowl wall occasionally.

    After feeding a bowl of medicine, Lu Xiu took the empty medicine bowl and went out.

    As soon as he got down the steps, he saw Shen Yu running in from outside panting, followed by Yinshuang and Ye Shaoan.

    Seeing Luxiu, Shen Yu hurriedly asked: "How is Shen Zhuo?"

    Luxiu repeated the words of the imperial physician.

    Shen Yu's eyebrows furrowed together immediately, and he wiped the sweat off his face with his sleeve: "I'll go in and have a look."