Chapter 84

Chapter 84 Mrs. Lost Horse Carefully Moved Her Pregnancy, This Time Let My Husband Come...

    At the gate of Xiaoyao Wangfu.

    Fu Jingyan, who was dressed in a purple robe, was walking back and forth with a face full of irritability. A servant saw a carriage not far away, and immediately replied, "Your Majesty, this is the carriage of the Prime Minister's Mansion." Upon hearing this, Fu Jingyan stepped out of the steps immediately

    . down.

    As soon as the carriage came to a complete stop, Meng Xin jumped down, and sloppily arranged the stepping stool.

    Shen Zhuo got out of the carriage first, and reached out to help Qi Rufei: "Ah Fei, slow down, watch your step!"

    In the past when the two of them went out, it was Qi Rufei who helped Shen Zhuo.

    This was the first time that when Shen Zhuo went to help Qi Rufei, Fu Jingyan rushed over. The words that had already flowed to his lips, but when he saw Shen Zhuo's nervous appearance, he swallowed them again in an instant.

    Qi Rufei directly slapped Shen Zhuo's hand away, got out of the carriage, and turned to look at Fu Jingyan: "What's going on?"

    Shi Huan is so soft-tempered, how could he quarrel with him, even to the point of hunger strike? !

    Hearing this, Fu Jingyan heaved a long sigh.

    He raised his hand and rubbed the center of his brows, with a helpless expression on his face: "Recently, a matchmaker came to the mansion to propose a marriage, and I went to see a few houses for her."

    Qi Rufei instantly understood.

    Shi Huan likes Fu Jingyan, but Fu Jingyan wants her to marry someone else, Shi Huan naturally refuses.

    Qi Rufei has a big head.

    If Shi Huan likes others, she can help, but what she likes is Fu Jingyan.

    And knowing that the other party is a broken sleeve, she still likes him like a moth to a flame, what can she do? !

    "Young madam, you have a good temper with her, so help persuade her."

    Fu Jingyan couldn't help rubbing his brows, obviously he couldn't help it.

    How the hell do you persuade me? !

    Qi Rufei asked straightforwardly: "How do you want me to persuade you?!"

    Fu Jingyan was startled for a moment, and immediately understood what she meant.

    He smiled helplessly: "Naturally, the male college should be married and the female college should be married. Let her not be too horny, so..."

    Qi Rufei interrupted Fu Jingyan, and directly pierced the window paper.

    She said: "Do you think that Shi Huan likes you because he is playing tricks?!"

    Fu Jingyan: "..."

    Qi Rufei's tone was a little aggressive.

    Shen Zhuo held her hand, turned to Fu Jingyan and said, "Sorry, my lord, Ah Fei didn't mean to offend."

    Fu Jingyan waved his hands repeatedly.

    Qi Rufei suddenly felt bored, after all, Fu Jingyan was not at fault for this matter.

    Although I don't know how to persuade Shi Huan.

    But now that it's all over, Qi Rufei still has to go in to have a look at her, but when she was about to walk into the mansion, Fu Jingyan suddenly spoke.