Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Calculating (Revised the second half) Fei, you are tired of...

    If Wei Wan wanted Shen Yu to marry Qi Mingyue? !

    Qi Rufei froze for a few moments.

    Suddenly, she slapped the table, and the little lantern on the table jumped, and she yelled angrily: "She's thinking about shit!"

    Shen Zhuo: "..."

    "No!" Qi Rufei turned to look at Shen Zhuo again: " Shen Yu is her own, right?!"

    Although on the surface, Shen Yu is a dandy who cannot be supported by mud.

    But fortunately, this dude has no bad intentions. Although he is stupid, he is loyal enough. Such a person can be a brother, but he can't be a husband!

    And Qi Mingyue has a pungent personality, with a clear distinction between likes and hates.

    I like Qi Rufei, who can be obedient and coquettish by Qi Rufei's side, and talk about her sister. But when facing someone she hates, she can rip him apart without mercy!

    And by coincidence, Shen Yu should belong to the latter!

    Just like this, if Wei Wanruo is still thinking about letting Shen Yu marry Qi Mingyue, she probably wants Shen Yu to die!

    Shen Zhuo understood what Qi Rufei was thinking.

    He sighed: "Ah Fei, the marriage of the rich and powerful sons of Huajing has always been considered by the parents..." "

    What nonsense considerations!" Qi Rufei didn't understand: "Don't the newcomers have the right to know? Just look at it." With Shen Yu's stupid look, he definitely doesn't know yet, if Wei Wan wants to sell him, I have to tell him!"

    As for how Shen Yu chooses after talking about it, that is a matter between them.

    But Shen Yu has the right to know.

    "Ah Fei!" Seeing that Qi Rufei was really going.

    Shen Zhuo pounced forward, but missed Qi Rufei's clothes corner, immediately retracted his hands, covered his chest, and coughed again.

    Qi Rufei had already touched the curtain with her hands.

    Hearing Shen Zhuo's cough, he had no choice but to turn his head around again and go to help him.

    "A Fei, don't go!" Shen Zhuo grabbed her hand.

    He said: "Although my mother wants to get married with the Qi family, it is still unknown whether the Qi family is willing to do so. If this is not possible, but you told Ayu in advance, wouldn't it cause displeasure between their mother and son? Besides , Mother only has Ayu, how could she harm him?"

    Qi Rufei was worried for Shen Yu just now.

    Hearing what Shen Zhuo said, it seemed reasonable.

    So if Wei Wan didn't know, what happened between Shen Yu and Qi Mingyue?

    But it's impossible, at the gate of the mansion today, the tigress Shen Yu was talking about was clearly talking about Qi Mingyue!     Qi Rufei frowned and thought about it, then turned her head

    and asked, "Why does Wei Wanruo want Shen Yu to marry Qi Mingyue?"     Qi Rufei looks carefree on the surface, but she is surprisingly sensitive about certain things.     But Shen Zhuo didn't hide it from her, he told the truth.     "Ayu and I are brothers, but now I have a job in Dali Temple, and Ayu is still white, so my mother will naturally feel unhappy, so she wants Ayu to overwhelm me in the marriage." Shen Zhuo     said After finishing, Qi Rufei rolled her eyes in disdain.     She poured a glass of water and handed it to Shen Zhuo: "What's the matter, everyone has their own way of life, why do you keep comparing with others. Besides, comparing is to use your own strengths to compare each other's weaknesses, for example Shen Yu is younger than you, younger than you..."     Qi Rufei is a person who tends to talk bald when she talks long.     Although she stopped in time, the voice still came out.     Shen Zhuo instantly felt that he was lifting a rock to shoot himself in the foot.     But now, he can't be allowed to back down, he can only squeeze the teacup tightly, and raise his eyes, the peach blossom eyes are filled with infinite sorrow.     Look at Shen Zhuo's eyes.     Qi Rufei's scalp tingled.