Chapter 88

Chapter 88 Why did chasing and leaving the book become a blank sheet of paper? ...

    The night is quiet, and the torch is beeping and burning.

    Yinshuang rubbed her eyes, and after making sure that she saw the right person, she pointed at Shen Zhuo, with a 'hell' expression on her face, and asked, "Second Master, didn't you say that Shen Zhuo is dead? Then why is he..."

    Halfway through the conversation, Yinshuang wisely shut up again.

    Shen Zhuo's arms were cut behind his back.

    He was pushed and shoved in, and when he saw Qi Rufei leaning on the chair with a uncomfortable expression on his face, he called Ah Fei and was about to come towards Qi Rufei.

    As soon as she arrived in the evening, Shen Zhuo was tied up the mountain at night.

    Without even thinking about it, Qi Rufei knew that Shen Zhuo was chasing her. Shen Zhuo, who was always well-dressed, was now crumpled and his face was stained with dirt, like a nobleman who fell into the mud and rolled for a while. Circle, all in a mess.

    But Qi Rufei didn't see any disturbance in her eyes.

    She looked away from Shen Zhuo, stood up and said, "I'm tired, I'm going back first."

    After finishing speaking, she walked out.

    "A Fei..."

    Shen Zhuo was about to step forward when Chang Sheng grabbed his shoulder.

    When Chang Sheng was about to speak, Qi Rufei stopped at the door again, and she didn't turn her head back: "I've made up with him, you can kill him or cut him up, you can do whatever you want." After finishing speaking, she walked away directly

    .

    Everyone was shocked.

    They thought that Qi Rufei and Shen Zhuo were just having a quarrel, but they didn't expect that the two had already reconciled? !

    When Chang Sheng heard this, he punched Shen Zhuo directly without asking anything.

    The girl he raised with his own hands was cheated by this brat. Not only did he not treat her well, but he even broke up with her? ! See if he doesn't kill him!

    Qi Zichen stood by Qi Rufei on this matter.

    Although he felt that Shen Zhuo should be hit, but seeing Chang Sheng's posture, he was afraid that Chang Sheng's attack would not be serious and would really kill Shen Zhuo, so he stepped forward to persuade him: "Uncle Chang Sheng, calm down, you Calm down..."

    "Damn it, don't bully me!"

    Chang Sheng threw off Qi Zichen directly, glaring at him angrily: "Are you with this bastard?!"

    Qi Zichen immediately shook his head like a wave drum Same.

    However, being interrupted by him, Chang Sheng's sense of running away from home finally recovered a bit. He took a deep breath and said, "Throw this dog man into the dungeon first!" The minions said yes, and

    immediately He escorted Shen Zhuo away.

    The leader stayed behind, and put a bundle on the table: "The head of the family, this is the bundle of the fat sheep!"

    After speaking, without waiting for Chang Sheng's order, he untied the bundle.

    When everyone saw the things in the baggage, their eyes fell out of shock.