Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Ambush Tonight, she wants Shen Zhuo to pay for her blood! ...

The night fell, and the stars in the sky were sparse.

Qi Rufei, dressed in night clothes, stood on a tree, overlooking the empty street, frowned and said, "Yin Shuang, are you sure, Shen Zhuo will pass by here tonight?" "Yes, this is the only way to go back to the Prime Minister's Mansion

. "

Qi Rufei didn't speak any more, just clenched the knife in her hand. Tonight, she will make Shen Zhuo pay in blood!

After about half a cup of tea, a dog barked suddenly from not far away, Qi Rufei closed her eyes and concentrated, and heard the sound of horseshoes approaching from far away.

Qi Rufei said in a low voice: "Here we are, ready to make a move."

Soon, a carriage drove up in the distance, and the people in the carriage, completely unaware of the danger, were still playing with the flower girl in his arms: "Come on, beauty, here you go!" Yexiang is one."

As he said, he closed his eyes and was about to move over.

With a sound of swishing, a knife gleaming with cold light suddenly inserted / came down / from the roof of the car.

"Ahh! There are assassins! Come here! Come here!"

There was a sudden howl of ghosts and wolves in the carriage, Qi Rufei pulled out the knife, and saw a man in scarlet robes, with two heavily made-up girls in his arms, coming out of the carriage. get off.

Qi Rufei suddenly lost her temper.

This dog man cheated Liu Liu into a dead body and two lives.

Just like this, before Liu Liu died, she repeatedly told her, "A Fei, I don't believe Mr. Shen will betray me. There may be some misunderstanding in this, so don't do it rashly.

" Misunderstand!

"Young master!"

The servant in the car screamed, and Qiqi protected the young man in the scarlet robe in the middle, and the leader shouted loudly: "Where did the little thief come from? Blind your dog's eyes? How dare you, young master of the Prime Minister's mansion?" Move?"

"Coincidentally, what my aunt is looking for is Mr. Xiangfu."

Qi Rufei jumped down from the hood of the car with a knife in her hand, and looked over like a sword.

Shen Yu shuddered suddenly.

Yinshuang started without Qi Rufei opening her mouth.

They attacked one after the other, and Shen Yu, who was protected in the middle, watched helplessly as his servant was kicked out like a chicken, and his whole body trembled like chaff.

"Dog man! I want you to pay for Liu Liu's mother and son's life!"

Qi Rufei split a servant with his backhand, and walked towards Shen Yu.

Shen Yu's face was pale, her back was pressed tightly against the carriage, and she said in a trembling voice, "Who is Liu, Liu?! Women and women, do you misunderstand the person? I don't know Liu Liu!"

"Dog man! It's only been less than a year, have you forgotten Liuliu in Shuangtao Lane, Yecheng?"

Shen Yu was about to cry: "What kind of leaves, me, me..."

Shen Yu She wanted to explain, but seeing that he had forgotten who Liu Liu was, Qi Rufei didn't want to listen to his sophistry, so she directly raised her knife to attack.