Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Denying the child in my womb is Shen Yu's...

    It wasn't until Xushi that Qi Rufei and Shen Yu returned to the Prime Minister's Mansion. As soon as they entered the back door, they started arguing.

    "Go with me to see dad and explain this clearly!"

    "Speak clearly!" Qi Rufei quit: "If your father asks me what that man's name is or what he looks like, should I say that it's a body?" A complete man, as for what his name is and what he looks like, you can figure it out yourself!"

    Isn't this fucking nonsense?

    Qi Rufei's mind is in a mess now: "Stop talking nonsense, let me be quiet first."

    After seeing Zhang Yingying tonight, Qi Rufei realized that half of the green hat on Shen Yu's head was because of she.

    Qi Rufei was about to burst, she wanted to be quiet.

    "Hey, you can't..."

    When Qi Rufei was in a trance, a hand suddenly put on her shoulder, and Qi Rufei reflexively threw her over the shoulder.

    "Ahhh!" Shen Yu's scream pierced through the silent night sky of Xiangfu.

    Only then did Qi Rufei realize what she had done, and when she was about to help Shen Yu, Meng Xin, who was ordered by Shen Zhuo to pick up Qi Rufei, arrived.

    Meng Xin said: "Someone is here, young lady, you go first."

    Shen Yu struggled and wanted to pull Qi Rufei, but was blocked by Meng Xin's moving wall of flesh.

    He could only watch helplessly as Qi Rufei's figure disappeared into the vast night.

    At this moment, Shen Yu felt that what disappeared was not Qi Rufei, but his innocence as a man!

    When Qi Rufei returned to the courtyard, Shen Zhuo was wearing a green shirt and was sitting under the pergola shaking a fan to cool off.

    Hearing the sound of footsteps, Shen Zhuo turned around and saw Qi Rufei with lowered eyebrows, and couldn't help being a little surprised: "What's the matter?"

    Qi Rufei sat down and told about the Feng family's affairs.

    She looked irritated: "At the time I wanted to kill you, but who would have thought that it would lead to such a mess!"

    Shen Zhuo never thought that it would be such a coincidence.

    He asked: "Did you tell Ayu about this?"

    "Which one are you referring to?" Qi Rufei said wearily: "His cuckold is partly because I didn't mention it. I said I met with Zhang. The man Yingying met."

    "A Fei didn't take you to see your father?"

    Qi Rufei knocked his head on the stone table: "Yes, but I threw him down and ran away. I went to see your father, can you prove that I don't know his innocence, but my little life will definitely be gone."

    Shen Zhuo was a little dumbfounded.

    After getting along these few days, he has already figured out Qi Rufei's temperament. She is straightforward and bold. Although she acts uninhibited, she is open and aboveboard, and she is easy to soften her heart.

    The person behind the scenes is such a straightforward and almost innocent person, isn't he worried about being rebelled by him?

    When Shen Zhuo was about to speak, a voice of greeting came from outside.