Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Trap Today's matter seems to be aimed at the young lady! ...

    At that time, Mr. Yang was working in the Ministry of Rites, so no one knew about it, and they even talked about private matters.

    A few days later, Mrs. Zhang and her daughter came to the door in person to thank Qi Rufei.

    Mrs. Zhang said with tears in her eyes: "If it wasn't for the young lady's rescue that day, how could my Yanyan stand here safely today? Yanyan, come here and salute the young lady." Although Yanyan is small, she remembers that when she fell into the water

    , It was Qi Rufei who jumped down to save her.     Hearing this, she came out from behind Mrs. Zhang, saluted Qi Rufei, and said crisply

    , "Thank you, Yanyan, for saving my life.     " she eats.     Seeing this, Mrs. Zhang wiped the corners of her eyes with a handkerchief, and said: "Young Madam's great kindness to our family, we will never forget it. I am here today, and there is one more thing. My mother-in-law heard that Young Madam saved Yanyan. I wanted to thank the young lady in person, but because of her bad legs and feet, I prepared a thin banquet at the mansion, and asked me to invite the young lady to come over and talk about it tomorrow." If this kind of thing happened on weekdays,     Qi Rufei would definitely be declined.     But now, she can't wait to have the opportunity to leave the mansion.     "Okay, I'll definitely go tomorrow."     After finishing speaking, Qi Rufei remembered, and said, "I forgot, I'm still under confinement, so if they invited me, can I go?     " Ask Wei Wanruo.     Wei Wanruo could barely sit still.     Xin said, it is the old lady who grounded you, not me, what do you ask me for? !     But seeing Mrs. Zhang also looked over, Wei Wanruo could only smile gently: "I can't decide this matter, I have to ask the old lady."     After saying that, he asked the maid to ask Mrs. Shen what she meant.     Mrs. Shen's punishment of Qi Rufei was just to save face.

    Now that the Zhang family personally invited her to come over to thank her, there is no way Mrs. Shen would refuse.

    Soon, a maid came back and said that the old lady agreed.

    As soon as Mrs. Zhang heard this, she hurriedly hugged Yanyan, stood up and said: "Then I will go back to the house to clean up the dust and wait for the young lady to come over tomorrow." After she finished speaking, she bowed and left with her daughter in her arms

    .

    Walking too fast, I forgot to invite Wei Wanruo politely.

    Although Shen Zhuo had to go to Dali Temple every day these days, he knew that Qi Rufei was too bored at the mansion, and when he came back from duty tonight, he planned to see Mrs. Shen and intercede for Qi Rufei.

    But he didn't want to, just after he came back, he heard about Mrs. Zhang inviting Qi Rufei to the house.

    Shen Zhuo knew that Qi Rufei wanted to leave the house.

    Now that he had this opportunity, he didn't go to look for Mrs. Shen again, but confessed to Lu Xiu: "Tomorrow you go with Ah Fei."

    Lu Xiu agreed.

    The next day, Shen Zhuo still went to Dali Temple.

    Thinking that she could go out today, Qi Rufei got up early, went to the backyard for half an hour to do her morning exercises, and after she came back to have breakfast, she couldn't wait to go out.

    Shen Yu also heard that Mrs. Zhang invited Qi Rufei to come to the house, and now she sees that Qi Rufei is impatient to leave the house.

    He was afraid that Qi Rufei would take this opportunity to meet his 'lover' again, so he immediately chased after her and said, "I'll go too."