Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Medicine powder, she must marry into the prime minister's mansion!

    This is the conclusion Qi Rufei came to after thinking all the way.

    Now, although she already knew what she wanted, they all knew about Shen Zhuo's death soon.

    So she decided to clarify with Shen Zhuo.

    Qi Rufei said: "Isn't there a word called fate without separation? It probably refers to the two of us! You see, you like me, and I like you now, but the doctor said, you don't have much time left, so Between us, there is bound to be no result in the end."

    For the first time in his life, Shen Zhuo knew what it meant to shoot himself in the foot.

    He said eagerly: "A Fei, I..."

    "Listen to me first!" Qi Rufei interrupted him: "Actually, all the way back home, I was thinking whether I should tell you about this. But then , I figured it out. You can drag your sick body to express your heart to me, what else can I not dare to admit!"

    Shen Zhuo: "..." "

    But your physical condition is also doomed, our husband and wife It won't last long." At this point, Qi Rufei seemed afraid that Shen Zhuo would be sad, and immediately assured her: "But don't worry, even if our husband and wife don't last long, we already know each other's heart, in the last days of your life , I will treat you better."

    After finishing speaking, Qi Rufei patted Shen Zhuo's shoulder: "Go ahead, I'm leaving."

    Then she really left.

    Shen Zhuo clenched the scroll tightly in his hand, for a moment he didn't know whether to cry or laugh.

    Qi Rufei admitted that she liked him.

    Ordinarily, he should be ecstatic.

    However, the matter of "his life is not long" still lies between them.

    Shen Zhuo suddenly felt a headache.

    At first, he just wanted to use this as an excuse to make Qi Rufei feel soft-hearted and stay.

    But now, this has become the biggest problem between them! How can he get over this matter, and let Qi Rufei know that if nothing happens, he can still grow old with her forever!

    Outside the corridor, the autumn wind is rustling, wrapping it in a coldness.

    Shen Zhuo sat behind the desk for a long time before someone called Lv Xiu in.

    "My lord, are you looking for me?"

    Shen Zhuo nodded, and asked straight to the point: "Where is your master now?!"

    Lu Xiu was taken aback.

    She didn't expect that Shen Zhuo would suddenly ask about her master, but she still answered truthfully: "A month ago, I received a letter from my master, he said he was in the area of ​​Yunnan and Guizhou." The master of Luxiu is a miracle doctor who travels all over the world

    .

    Although his whereabouts are elusive, if there is an urgent matter, Luxiu still has a way to find him.

    Shen Zhuo pondered for a moment: "Use my illness as an excuse, let him go back to Huajing as soon as possible."

    Although Lu Xiu didn't understand what Shen Zhuo was going to do.

    But she still followed the order and sent a letter to her master.

    After the green sleeve left, Shen Zhuo leaned back on the chair and let out a sigh of relief.