Qi Mingyue opened her mouth, but couldn't stop babbling.

    Seeing her dragging Qi Rufei into the mansion, Shen Yu couldn't help asking: "Didn't you say you're going back to Duke Qi's mansion today?!"

    Qi Mingyue didn't turn her head back: "I won't go today, I'll go another day."

    Shen Yu : "..."

    After Qi Zichen delivered them safely, he immediately left.

    Seeing that Chang Sheng was still standing there, Shen Yu couldn't help asking curiously: "Who is this? Why is he still wearing a mask?"

    "He is Ah Fei's elder." Shen Zhuo asked Meng Xin, who came out to greet them, to bring Chang Sheng took it down first.

    Wei Wanruo came over immediately when he heard that Shen Zhuo and his wife were back.

    After all, it wasn't her own. When the young couple made a fuss, she ran and chased him, so she couldn't say anything, so she just said: "It's good when you come back, hurry up and go back to the yard to freshen up, I will ask the kitchen to prepare some delicious food for you." . "

    But I didn't want to, just as I finished speaking, people came to the old lady's yard.

    Shen Zhuo rushed to Qi Rufei and said, "Ah Fei, you go back to the yard first, I'll go see grandma."

    Now that he and Qi Rufei had separated, Shen Zhuo felt that Qi Rufei had no obligation to accompany him to see Mrs. Shen, so he planned to go by himself.

    But he didn't want to, he had just taken two steps when Qi Rufei called out again: "Let's go together."

    After all, she has already lived in the prime minister's mansion, so it is impossible not to see Mrs. Shen all the time.

    Qi Mingyue clings to Qi Rufei and immediately follows her.

    Seeing the young couple, Mrs. Shen first held Qi Rufei's hand, and babbled and cared for a while, then turned her head and scolded Shen Zhuo: "You bastard! Ah Fei worked so hard to carry the child for you, you How dare you make her angry! You have read all those books to the stomach! Why don’t you come here and make amends to Ah Fei!”

    Mrs. Shen has always been kind and soft.

    This was the first time Qi Rufei saw her and lost such a big temper.

    "Ah Fei, don't be afraid," Mrs. Shen held her hand, "Just take care of your baby. Grandma will clean up this bastard for you!"

    After staying in Huajing for more than half a year, now Qi Rufei can easily tell the difference. , whether a person's concern is on the surface or from the heart.

    And Mrs. Shen's love for her obviously belongs to the latter.

    But it's a pity, she didn't enjoy it.

    Qi Rufei withdrew her hand and gave a dignified salute: "Thank you grandma, but between me and Shen Zhuo, we have already negotiated." Mrs. Shen was stunned

    .

    Qi Rufei has always acted unruly, and has never performed such a ceremony in front of her. Today, she did this rashly, and Madam Shen suddenly had an ominous premonition in her heart.

    "Grandmother, since I married into the prime minister's mansion, I have been indebted to you for taking care of me in many ways, but..." "

    A Fei," Shen Zhuo interrupted her, and said to the old lady Shen: "Grandmother, A Fei and I have been traveling all the way. Let her go back to the courtyard to wash up, let me tell you."